Sign in to follow this  
Mister Chops

Albert Adomah

Think he''s jsut signed a new contract with them. Played very well this year, but I''d have a look at Bennett again or Matt Phillips if Blackpool are relegated first.

Yes, he was the black fellow wasn''t he?  Jolly good.  Up and at ''em!  Jet heeled and full of pith and vinegar, reminded me of a young Ruel Fox after a spell on the rack.  Come on Delia, get your cheque book out (and I don''t mean of the hairy variety) and we''ll tear down the right with Martin and Adomah.

A good suggestion in Chops, but Iwan is right, unfortunately. Whilst it''d be a decent move, there is little, or no likelihood of anything happening in this department.We could return to Brighton with another offer Bennett, or go for Matt Phillips (although i can see Blackpool retaining him, whatever the outcome).I think we should focus our resources on Kazenga LuaLua though. The winger scored 4 goals in 7 starts for Brighton before injury, at the mere of 20. He''s leaving Newcastle in search of first team football, and it looks like Brighton is his destination. We would however be very sensible to intervene with an offer of our own, and get him playing at Carrow Road next season.Frightfully fast, sublime technique, a capable crosser, eye-catching dribbling skills, an awesome free-kick taker, and a good finisher. He''s got a big future in the game, likely to be more so than any of the 3 aforementioned players, and would be ideal for any wide alternative system we may wish to go for in trying to match-up to the width of the Premier League.

[quote user="Bore Bore Bor"]

Yes, he was the black fellow wasn''t he?  Jolly good.  Up and at ''em!  Jet heeled and full of pith and vinegar, reminded me of a young Ruel Fox after a spell on the rack.  Come on Delia, get your cheque book out (and I don''t mean of the hairy variety) and we''ll tear down the right with Martin and Adomah.

[/quote]

ooooh racist

I dont think the additional cost would be worth it considering we have Mcnamee, who is very similar, albeit not quite as good.

[quote user="CDMullins"]

I dont think the additional cost would be worth it considering we have Mcnamee, who is very similar, albeit not quite as good.

[/quote]I think I''d replace "not quite" with "nowhere near", but point taken.

It has been said for a while now and although this season we managed without, we really need a couple of wide men in this summer.

At times we''re going to need to change the system and perhaps play Holty up top on his own with Wes in behind or a 4-3-3 and if thats the case then width is required.

''Don''t think the additionaal cost would be worth it considering we have Mcnamee''...

Heaven forbid we try to sign better players for the prem.

[quote user="kiwigreenandgold"]

''Don''t think the additionaal cost would be worth it considering we have Mcnamee''...

Heaven forbid we try to sign better players for the prem.

[/quote]

Or maybe it would be more logical to spend money and strengthen in more vital areas, rather than an impact play/sub, dont you think?