Sign in to follow this  
ncfc4life

Tudor Jones called up to Wales squad

Looking on the beeb website and stumbled upon to the fact that Tudor Jones has been called up to the Wales squad. Shows what a crap load of players they have that they are calling up someone who has only played about 20 games or so in the last couple of years (and hardly any of those have been for us)

[quote user="Rupethebear"]Good for him, he''s had a difficult 2 years.[/quote]

Nice one Rupeth, give the guy a chance, he is a Norwich player!!

Is this for the Carling Nations Cup on Wednesday?

If so he''s got no chance with Russell Martin in the Scotland back 4 ;)

[quote user="thefutureisyellow"][quote user="Rupethebear"]Good for him, he''s had a difficult 2 years.[/quote]

Nice one Rupeth, give the guy a chance, he is a Norwich player!![/quote]

Well said TFIY.

Good luck to him! Hopefully will help him get some first team football next year

Wow thanks everyone, I hate to break it to you but I haven''t found any welsh relatives therefore I can''t put myself in the shop window, but it would be good to put those tough last couple of years behind me!!!

Good luck OTJ by the way

I am baffed as to how Tudur-Jones has been called up when Crofts isn''t in the squad at all.Maybe Wales know something we don''t?

[quote user="Mason 47"]I am baffed as to how Tudur-Jones has been called up when Crofts isn''t in the squad at all.Maybe Wales know something we don''t?[/quote]

Isn''t Crofts carrying an injury?

[quote user="Alex"][quote user="Mason 47"]I am baffed as to how Tudur-Jones has been called up when Crofts isn''t in the squad at all.Maybe Wales know something we don''t?[/quote]

Isn''t Crofts carrying an injury?[/quote]I must have missed it if he is. Must have slipped past me during all the celebrating [:P]

[quote user="Mason 47"][quote user="Alex"][quote user="Mason 47"]I am baffed as to how Tudur-Jones has been called up when Crofts isn''t in the squad at all.Maybe Wales know something we don''t?[/quote]

Isn''t Crofts carrying an injury?[/quote]I must have missed it if he is. Must have slipped past me during all the celebrating [:P][/quote]

I''m fairly sure he''s carrying a thumb injury or something (would you believe?!). Other posters will be able to fill you in I''m sure (I may be wrong).