As we all know, Green will most probably leave in the summer whether we go down or stay up. As for the rest of the squad, it depends on how other clubs view our players. Francis to possibly leave. As for the others, i can''t really see to many leaving as we have''nt any big time players who would refuse to play in the first division, at least for one season anyhoo. Helveg may possibliy leave as he is still Denmarks captain, so would need to leave to keep his place?

Green will definitely - nice windfall for us, but to be fair he has done a lot for the club and needs to stay in the Premiership for the England opportunity.

Francis might - caught the eye of a few people this season and the pundits all love him.

MacKenzie or Svensson - only a thought, but with Ashton pretty much guaranteed every game, one of these two will be missing out and will want some first team action so would go to another Fizzy league club.

I think loan outs might be in order too for the young players to develop their game with regular first team action.

If we keep our current squad and go down we have a brilliant chance of going straight back up. Imagine Mckenzie, Huckerby and Ashton in that league!

But Green will definatly go if we go down. Should imagine most others will stay..even Hucks and hopefully the Scandinavians!?

Not sure whose contract is running out though?

i think that only green and francis wil leave. the otheres in all fairness arent worth anything!!

rob ketteridge is a ipswich fan by the way!!! why u on here mate? this is for norwich fans!!

Helveg not worth anything, are you joking?  Okay maybe value wise, but as an aset in the Championship he would be awesome.  Okay he may not want to stay in the Champ, but he would be a regular and this might still keep his National place rather than being a bench warmer at another Prem club.

Anyway we are not going down, so it doesn''t matter.

sometimes you cant do anything about him. if you have a top class player he will not want to stay in division one. i think green, helveg may retire or go to denmark, damo might go, ashton might