Sign in to follow this  
Yorkshire  Canary

When will the clear out start

Always sad to a point but at the end of each season it is inevitable that a number of players will leave and move on. Hard to be too clear at the moment could be half a dozen plus. Wonder when the names will come out?

You could in theory hear who''s been released from anytime now, lots of clubs have already started clearing players out.

It won''t be too long I don''t think. They have only just got back from Vegas and will probably tell them just before the squad start their holidays. It was probably discussed in a long meeting with the coaching staff a few days ago. Things are starting to happen, considering the amount of rumours on here today. Obviously not all will be but a few regular posters have said we are close to some certain players.

[quote user="Wacky Waving Inflatable Arm Flailing Tube Man"][quote user="crabbycanary"]I suspect from the 1st June as that is when the English transfer window opens.[/quote]It opens July 1. But plenty of announcements are made before then.[/quote]

I thought that was the European window? Or was I thinking of the Round window.........................

The Transfer Window opens 1st June, it''s the International Transfer Window (whatever that is) that opens 1st July.

I wouldn''t be surprised if we have already agreed some deals already, but the paperwork can''t become official until June 1st.

I''m sure we had already brought in some players by this time last season.

The Premier League handbook (not sure if we are governed by this yet?) states that the transfer window opens at ''midnight on the last day of the season'' which I gather means last night for all prem teams.Last year the FA said "The FA have confirmed that the International Transfer Window will open

on 9 June for all clubs in the Premier League, Football League and

Conference National...Domestic transfers remain unaffected and

deals can be done as soon as a club’s season is over following the

completion of a club’s last competitive game."Couldn''t see anything similar for this year but it would appear that the domestic transfer window is well and truly open apart from for clubs still involved in the playoffs. I gather, however, that most players'' contracts run from 1 July to 30 June so this may have some impact on when players sign.

Norwich City to announce bric a brac sale next week!Details to follow.You heard it here first!

mine started at 7:44 this morning... finished around 7:51....almost ran out of paper but managed to get through.