Sign in to follow this  
????

hmmm seen this?

I couldn''t quite catch it but it sounded like Zwei und vierzig million Euro?!My German is poor,so does that sound right?

Interesting anyway,cheers[Y]

I''m sure I heard two words in there that I''d have preferred not to... ''Mail'' and ''Daily''.

[quote user="Herman "]

I couldn''t quite catch it but it sounded like Zwei und vierzig million Euro?!My German is poor,so does that sound right?

Interesting anyway,cheers[Y]

[/quote]Oh man... I hope not!!Literally translated, that means Forty Two Million Euro''s!!! Maybe you didn''t catch it entirely. I think it''s more likely they were saying 2.4 million euros, although that still appears too much!

that number refers to the amount of money we receive for being in the premier league

42 million euros

the report roughly says that paul Lambert has 42 million euros to spend(not true), and the rest is just rabble about paul lamberts, borussia Dortmund and miroslav klose

this is very interesting, I doubt it would of made the first story on a german news channel I it was just a load of old tosh. I think this is much more likely to happen than the defoe, crouch, SWP rubbish. exciting times my friends!

Cheers guys for clearing that up. My German is much worse than i thought.

Second recycled Wrath of the Barclay story of the day behind the Snodgrass story. Why dont people just say where they got them from instead of making out they found it themselves - especially the Snodgrass one.

Basically just a transfer rumor saying Klose is linked to Norwich A bit about Lamberts tenure at Dortmund and a little bit of a run down of Norwich promotion and the fact Lambert is known to have a 40m kitty

Well . . . Can''t see his wages being particularly cheap!! But would be decent cover/backup for Holt as a target man. Surely that would spell the end for Wilbraham though.

Despite the fact that he''s such a massive name, I don''t feel excited about this link at all . . . I''d much rather see us go for the likes of Mackail-Smith or Maynard, hungry, hard-working players with something to prove and chomping at the bit for a crack in the big boys'' league. But we''ll see . . . it''s all just speculation at the end of the day. Who knows what surprises King Lambert will spring.

[quote user="CTID"]Second recycled Wrath of the Barclay story of the day behind the Snodgrass story. Why dont people just say where they got them from instead of making out they found it themselves - especially the Snodgrass one.[/quote]

So what if the OP and 1st Wiz ''stole'' the 2 big bits of transfer goss of the day from other boards? It''s not a bloody competition to see who can post the latest transfer rumours first, it''s more a case of posting anything you hear so that all supporters get a fair chance to speculate on said rumours. But, for the record, I posted about Klose on here a day ago, so I do hope they''ve not stolen my lead that I stole from Sky in the early hours? It would make me a very unhappy little boy indeed...

Jurgen Klinsmann arrived in England at the age of 30 and tore the Premiership apart. I would love to see Klose follow suit, German''s typically do well in English football, and if there''s a way of getting him here I''d be bloody delighted.

Good mention of Klinsmann.

Don''t forget Klose is a grafter on the pitch.

A 32 year-old world class striker to play for us? Most prolific German striker behind Gerd Muller.

[quote user="Bovril"]Good mention of Klinsmann.

Don''t forget Klose is a grafter on the pitch.

A 32 year-old world class striker to play for us? Most prolific German striker behind Gerd Muller.[/quote]Hmmm, sounds like a poor man''s Cody McDonald to me. [;)]

[quote user="Alex"] So what if the OP and 1st Wiz ''stole'' the 2 big bits of transfer goss of the day from other boards?...[/quote]

Don''t know about the OP but Wiz is a serial attention seeker, if he would be more upfront about his ''exclusives'' then perhaps he would not have the reputation he does.

[quote user="Wings of a sparrow"]Hey! I''ve got the rights on the Klinsmann quote as I mentioned it in an earlier thread about Klose. [;)][/quote]

Haha!

For the record, I looked further into this video link in the early hours and it appears I was right sadly - it did quote the Daily Mail. It reports the story on that video has been ripped straight from the gossip columns from the English papers, notably the Mail. It appears Tottenham, Sunderland and Newcastle are ''also'' all looking at him.