Sign in to follow this  
Oswald Cobblepot

Supermemberships . . .

Does anyone knows how the supermembership scheme works?

Can anyone sign up for a supermembership or do you have to have been a regular member for a certain length of time first or attended a certain amount of games before being able to obtain one? Looks like it''s going to be the best chance of getting hands on tickets for non-season ticket holders.

Any useful info welcome! :-)

[quote user="Francesco Volpe"]Does anyone knows how the supermembership scheme works?

Can anyone sign up for a supermembership or do you have to have been a regular member for a certain length of time first or attended a certain amount of games before being able to obtain one? Looks like it''s going to be the best chance of getting hands on tickets for non-season ticket holders.

Any useful info welcome! :-)[/quote]they cost £17 for a season i think.. you get priority over all fans (including season ticket holders) for games.. and can order your tickets a month in advance. You also get the money off in the club shop too i think.

Anyone can be a supermember - it costs a bit more but there is no qualifying time.  In theory SMs have priority on casual tickets but we now have more SMs than casual spaces - which means it will still be an insane charge for tickets and for key games at least non-SMs are unlikely to have much opportunity - maybe the odd corporate package

After a Season Ticket, SMembership is probably the best route providing you can afford the extra £5

Thanks for the info guys . . .

Unfortunately I live and work in London, doing all kind of crazy shifts, meaning that a season ticket is difficult for me to take full advantage of, even though I very nearly got one anyway.

I''ll get in touch with the ticket office and try and get SM''s for me and my girlfriend . . . And try to get to games whenever I can and am back in Norfolk.

Thanks again guys! :-)

Supermemberships  are well worth the money, I had one from when they were first started as I was living in Blackpool and couldn''t always get down for games, when I moved back from Blackpool I stopped at the ticket office and got a season ticket again.

[quote user="Francesco Volpe"]Does anyone knows how the supermembership scheme works?

Any useful info welcome! :-)[/quote]It''s the method NCFC uses to make money out of non-season ticket holders... yet not allowing them in when it suits.Hope this helps.

[quote user="Paul Cluckbert "][quote user="Francesco Volpe"]Does anyone knows how the supermembership scheme works? Can anyone sign up for a supermembership or do you have to have been a regular member for a certain length of time first or attended a certain amount of games before being able to obtain one? Looks like it''s going to be the best chance of getting hands on tickets for non-season ticket holders. Any useful info welcome! :-)[/quote]

It''s the method NCFC uses to make money out of non-season ticket holders... yet not allowing them in when it suits.

Hope this helps.
[/quote]

And there was Charles on another thread defending Bly and the likes of you against sarcasm.

There is something terribly wrong with our club making money obviously.

Some people would be much happier if we returned to the days of 14 - 15,000 attendances when the ground was half empty but at least every one who wanted to go could get a ticket.

The new target for some people''s ire, they''ve worn out the ST argument now it''s the super member''s turn.

In all honesty it seems harsh that you can buy a super membership for next year and still stand a 50% chance of being disappointed but then again the club are trying to squeeze us all in as soon as possible. Fair play to them.

In relation to this, does anyone know if supermemberships auto renew, or do I have to ring up and get a new one/renew?

[quote user="Paul Cluckberk "]It''s the method NCFC uses to make money out of non-season ticket holders... yet not allowing them in when it suits.Hope this helps.[/quote][IMG]http://i530.photobucket.com/albums/dd347/barclayendchoir/bla-bla-emoticon.gif[/IMG]

[quote user="scrimmage"]In relation to this, does anyone know if supermemberships auto renew, or do I have to ring up and get a new one/renew?[/quote]

You need to call and re-new