Sign in to follow this  
Essexiled Canary

Leroy Lita

Some might disagree, but I think he is worth a shout.Relatively young, prem experience, strong, quick, knows where the goal is, knows the club and shouldn''t take long to settle in.

This whole ''Lambert Player'' ethic that everyone brings up every time a new player is mentioned... I don''t think Lita really fits that. I may be wrong though.

I wouldn''t mind us signing him, i think he would do fairly well for us.

Decent player but he''s a complete a**ehole who would definitely not fit in with the kind of group ethic we have now. Also not very complimentary about Norwich when asked about his time with us by a mate of mine a while back.

Thanks but we can do better.

[quote user="Jim Smith"]Decent player but he''s a complete a**ehole who would definitely not fit in with the kind of group ethic we have now. Also not very complimentary about Norwich when asked about his time with us by a mate of mine a while back.

Thanks but we can do better.[/quote]Uncomplimentary about City or about the 2008 "club circumstances"?

Why are people saying he had a attitude problem?Was his attitude problem, being the only player we had on loan, that actually cared and tried.

Don''t blame him if he was uncomplimentary. The whole set up was a disaster that year. But you cant question the attitude or the performances. He was our top scorer despite only playing here was 3 months! If you had asked me this question last summer I would have said definitely. Now it depends what other options we have potentially. Still wouldn''t rule it out. Powerful and with a decent eye for goal.

He wasn''t uncomplimentary about the club he basically described norwich as a sh8thole to somneone I know who had told him he was a norwich fan. As I have said about he is apparently not a very nice guy.

[quote user="Jim Smith"]He wasn''t uncomplimentary about the club he basically described norwich as a sh8thole to somneone I know who had told him he was a norwich fan. As I have said about he is apparently not a very nice guy.[/quote]

Wow. What he made of Reading must have been unrepeatable then!

[quote user="Jacko"]

[quote user="Jim Smith"]He wasn''t uncomplimentary about the club he basically described norwich as a sh8thole to somneone I know who had told him he was a norwich fan. As I have said about he is apparently not a very nice guy.[/quote]

Wow. What he made of Reading must have been unrepeatable then!

[/quote]

Or indeed Middlesborough. Even the sea gulls there fly upside down to avoid having to crap on the place.

He''s a good player, who proved he could score goals even when he was in a poor Norwich side badly managed and underperforming.

The only question, similar to Rob Earnshaw, he''s a good consistent championship league striker, but never really cut it at higher level. (now waiting to be shot down here - as i do appreciate none of our current strikers have significant premier league experience or form either to date).