Sign in to follow this  
unique

SSN needs to wake up.......

Turn on SSN, wait for the Premier Lge subtitle to come up...and what comes on......West Ham this....Blackpool that......Birmingham the other.....

Then the Champ''ship subtitle comes up and it''s all the Norwich news.....

As far as I and every other Norwich fan are concerned, Norwich are a Premiership club.....so what the hell are SSN dragging their heels over?.......surely we''re not having to wait for the play-off final before Norwich are officially recognised as Premier League???

Technically, we are still in the Championship. Well, I guess so. Cos the championship season isn''t over, play offs still to go. x

Who cares!

Most of us know that the real Norwich City is the best kept secret in this Country disguised by the little ole Norwich stereotype that many subscribe too!

Anyway better to be under rated than over rated Leeds cum style!

It''s the same on every website. They won''t bother changing the teams around until everything is decided. Expect the changes to occur next week after all the play-off finals. On the plus side whenever they show a league table at the moment we get a nice reminder of how awesome this season has been. It''ll be midtable till the start of the season when they update it.... Maybe we should change our name to AFC Norwich City so we get to be top on alphabetical order.

I remember the last time we got promoted being frustrated that it seemed to take an age before we were officially classified as Premier league on any web-site.  Not sure but I think you''ll find that next season doesn''t officially start until July 1 so you might be waiting for some time yet.

[quote user="Mahogany"]It''s the same on every website. They won''t bother changing the teams around until everything is decided. Expect the changes to occur next week after all the play-off finals. On the plus side whenever they show a league table at the moment we get a nice reminder of how awesome this season has been. It''ll be midtable till the start of the season when they update it.... Maybe we should change our name to AFC Norwich City so we get to be top on alphabetical order.[/quote]

On the web site, they still have our capacity as 26.034, so give them time, they are only used to talking about the Manure''s and Arses