Sign in to follow this  
I am a Banana

Lambert on SSN soon.

Simon Thomas just tweeted he will be speaking to the man of the moment!! He said he will try and get out how long the contract is!! I hope its 2/3 years with option of a 3rd/4th!

I don''t have SSN so any update welcomed [y]

Declined to answer rolling contract question. We will not stretch our finances. Owen etc signings not happening just players that are hungry.

I do believe that PL believes that he can go on to manage a top 5 club, and that we are a stepping stone towards this.

I don''t see that as being in any way negative as he will do his utmost for himself, and ergo us, in order for him to progress his career.

Who knows, possibly? I think we suit him as much as he does us at the moment. He has an excellent opportunity to shine, at a club where there is less demand and burden for silverwear.

Like I say, I don''t see this as being in anyway negative as both parties will reap the reward.

[quote user="I am a Banana"]

I don''t have SSN so any update welcomed [y]

[/quote]Mr Banana, if your laptop is handy theres always a way to see SSN [;)]

We should enter Lambert into the World Series of Poker, dude gives nothing away. The winner get about £7.5m so that would buy us a nice striking partner for Holt.

I doubt anyone would have the balls to call his bluff.

It will be interesting to see how he squares up tactically to his fellow Glaswegions in the Prem. It''ll seem like every other match they''ll be out to give each other the "Glasgow Kiss" !!