Sign in to follow this  
BlyBlyBabes

The Turners

I believe that their 2m loan is due for repayment on City attaining Premiership status.

If I am correct, I wonder if they will they call it in or offer to ''invest'' further.......

OTBC

[quote user="nutty nigel"]

I reckon Walphy will be here soon.....

[/quote]

I hope so. He''s pretty good at handling stalkers like your pal Lappinitup who frequently disrupts my threads based on a patently ****** agenda.

OTBC

[quote user="BlyBlyBabes"]I believe that their 2m loan is due for repayment on City attaining Premiership status. If I am correct, I wonder if they will they call it in or offer to ''invest'' further....... OTBC[/quote]

Obviously a no news day so in the absence of any links to copy..............................[:''(]

Almost the full set so far Bly....  [Y]

[quote user="TIL 1010"]

[quote user="BlyBlyBabes"]I believe that their 2m loan is due for repayment on City attaining Premiership status. If I am correct, I wonder if they will they call it in or offer to ''invest'' further....... OTBC[/quote]

Obviously a no news day so in the absence of any links to copy..............................[:''(]

[/quote]

Your obsession with criticising / make sarcastic comments on Blys posts is getting extremely boring and pathetic!

[quote user="Paul Cluckbert "]Almost the full set so far Bly....  [Y]
[/quote]

He still had a few missing last time I looked.....

[quote user="Charles"][quote user="TIL 1010"]

[/quote]

Your obsession with criticising / make sarcastic comments on Blys posts is getting extremely boring and pathetic!

[/quote]

I suppose singling me out amongst all the others is done for a reason Charles? Thinking about it after the nonsense the likes of Bly,Bird brain and a few others throw around at me and a handful of posters your contribution will be filed under B 1 N.

[quote user="TIL 1010"][quote user="Charles"][quote user="TIL 1010"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

I suppose singling me out amongst all the others is done for a reason Charles? Thinking about it after the nonsense the likes of Bly,Bird brain and a few others throw around at me and a handful of posters your contribution will be filed under B 1 N.

[/quote]

The problem is Plod that you lot - not having the grey cells to distinguish - take the characteristic  secondary modern approach and chuck garbage at even the sensible/serious posts.

It''s a bit like your pal Lappinitup who is unable to distinguish between psychology and psychiatry.....and , perhaps as a result, takes to communicating by big pictures.

OTBC

[quote user="BlyBlyBabes"][quote user="TIL 1010"][quote user="Charles"][quote user="TIL 1010"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

The problem is Plod that you lot - not having the grey cells to distinguish - take the characteristic  secondary modern approach and chuck garbage at even the sensible/serious posts.

It''s a bit like your pal Lappinitup who is unable to distinguish between psychology and psychiatry.....and , perhaps as a result, takes to communicating by big pictures.

OTBC

[/quote]Like all control freaks Bly... they don''t like to allow others to have a view.Personally I think your threads are both searching and amusing when intended as such. Keep ''em coming....[:)] [Y]

---

Firstly, the loan amounts to £2.5m. As to whether they might call it in and/or invest further only they would know. However at the time they resigned in 2008 they had been due to invest another £1.5m that year. That was not forthcoming. That might at least suggest further investment by them is unlikely.

Ah, Ike and Tina.  Splendid, splendid.  Such a happy couple to start with, but where did it all go wrong?

[8]I got you, Babes.[8]

[quote user="TIL 1010"][quote user="Charles"][quote user="TIL 1010"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Not at all. I don''t know you or anyone else on this board. Its just an observation that happens to be true. Where Bly posts, you post a negative response. I just find it all a bit childish and pathetic to be honest. Surely the idea of this board is to discuss points related to Norwich City,not get involved in some ridiculous cyber slagging match.

[quote user="PurpleCanary"]

---

Firstly, the loan amounts to £2.5m. As to whether they might call it in and/or invest further only they would know. However at the time they resigned in 2008 they had been due to invest another £1.5m that year. That was not forthcoming. That might at least suggest further investment by them is unlikely.

[/quote]

OK, so no roll over will result in imminent repayment, and a consequent reduction in our debt by (say) 10%.

Just so that the fag packet accountants on here don''t forget when the inevitable ''money arguments'' start surrounding those two uncomfortable bedfellows ambition and prudence.

[:)]

OTBC 

[quote user="PurpleCanary"]

---

[/quote]

OK, so no roll over will result in imminent repayment, and a consequent reduction in our debt by (say) 10%.

Just so that the fag packet accountants on here don''t forget when the inevitable ''money arguments'' start surrounding those two uncomfortable bedfellows ambition and prudence.

[:)]

OTBC 

[quote user="Bore Bore Bor"]

Ah, Ike and Tina.  Splendid, splendid.  Such a happy couple to start with, but where did it all go wrong?

[8]I got you, Babes.[8]

[/quote]

Okayyyyyyyyy.......best wishes to Auntie when you''re next around for tea. Does she serve crumpets?

OTBC

[quote user="Bore Bore Bor"]

[8]I got you, Babes.[8]

[/quote]Shome mishtake shirley?