Sign in to follow this  
First Wizard

Could this be us?

Hope not, not good enough imo, we need to improve on the squad and for me he is no better than what we have.

I think he quality player, there are many who think otherwise tho. On a free transfer I wouldn''t complain at all. The clubs linked with him are all bigger clubs than us so why would he not be good enough for Norwich if he is good enough for Bolton etc?

The thing is with lots of these players, im interested to see what Lambert and the training team could get out of them! R. Martin being the exact case of put a player in a good team with good training and you have the potential to see them exceed all expectations and become a top quality footballer. If Lamert sees fit to sign him then I will be more than happy to welcome him aboard.

Hi I''m First Wizard, I''ll link us with every single player that is rumoured to be available, just so if one out of the 1 million signs I can say I think I look amazing and I have amazing sources.Shut up man!

Lincoln, ever thought about posting something NCFC related on here, rather than just abuse?

Do you think anyone values your opinion?

[quote user="Lincoln Yellow"]Hi I''m First Wizard, I''ll link us with every single player that is rumoured to be available, just so if one out of the 1 million signs I can say I think I look amazing and I have amazing sources.

Shut up man!
[/quote]

Be honest, you mastubate sending these playground posts in don''t you?

Nurse, one wan*er needs a tissue.

Jeez.[:S]

Nowhere on this thread, or any other transfer related thread, has Wiz claimed to have an ''amazing source''.Why don''t you shut up.

Oh god here comes GingerPubes to pop up. It''s quite clearly Norwich related, as I''m commenting on a post regarding a player. Coming from the "uni student" who can''t string a grammatically formed structural sentence together in any of his posts, of which very little offer any value to a discussion at all, none of which have any fact based knowledge in, even though you spend your whole life on these boards, I don''t think it gives you a position to talk.It''s not my fault you have no friends and spend your whole life inside communicating to the virtual world with your computer friends, go out and get some real ones.

I actually saw that article about Johnson and thought the same thing tbh - could we be one of the 2 teams? Us and QPR? Sunderland also rumoured though so not sure. He''s still 24 I think and if anyone can get the best from him it''s PL. Plus, he''s free - best part of it

[quote user="Shack Attack"]Nowhere on this thread, or any other transfer related thread, has Wiz claimed to have an ''amazing source''.

Why don''t you shut up.
[/quote]

Thanks shack, my own view is if Lambert does rate him then he''s good enough.

Seriously, go f*ck yourself. You seem to think your superior in some way, but don''t even take on board anything anyone says to you, i''m not even sure why i''m bothering to reply to you.

Why on earth do you think you can comment on peoples lives, when you have no idea? For a start, i don''t spend my whole time on here, your posts don''t have any fact based knowledge in them. Do you know what a grammatically formed structural sentence is?

Can you please get a life, that doesn''t involved being a complete ass hole to people you don''t know on this forum? I would quite like to meet you in person, you going to any home games next season? Would be quite interesting to find out if you really are anything like you come across on here, because if you are i''m not sure you could even have any friends.

But whats really annoying me with your posts at the moment (won''t be for long, i can quite happily forget about you) is this ''fact based knowledge'' what on earth do you mean? You trying to suggest i know nothing about NCFC? Or football in general? Most posts on this forum are opinions, which do not need to be supported by facts, but quite often are. If your questioning my football knowledge, you can seriously just piss off....

[quote user="Mervmeister"]I think he quality player, there are many who think otherwise tho. On a free transfer I wouldn''t complain at all. The clubs linked with him are all bigger clubs than us so why would he not be good enough for Norwich if he is good enough for Bolton etc?[/quote]

Bolton are NOT a bigger club than us. hang your head in shame. We''ll have no more of this little old Norwich type attitude around here please.

[quote user="Lincoln Yellow"]Oh god here comes GingerPubes to pop up.

It''s quite clearly Norwich related, as I''m commenting on a post regarding a player. Coming from the "uni student" who can''t string a grammatically formed structural sentence together in any of his posts, of which very little offer any value to a discussion at all, none of which have any fact based knowledge in, even though you spend your whole life on these boards, I don''t think it gives you a position to talk.

It''s not my fault you have no friends and spend your whole life inside communicating to the virtual world with your computer friends, go out and get some real ones.
[/quote]

He''s not even on the radar, What makes him look good is the tosspots he''s been playing with, A bunch of has beens 

''Hi I''m First Wizard, I''ll link us with every single player that is rumoured to be available, just so if one out of the 1 million signs I can say I think I look amazing and I have amazing sources.

Shut up man!''

THAT is not a NCFC related post, its just pathetic abuse aimed at Wiz.

I don''t think he is an improvement on Crofts tbh.  On a free he is worth the punt and I''m sure Lambert will get the best out of him but I think we could possibly sign someone better in that area.  I''ve always liked Howson at Leeds.

Jim Smith (would quote, but it doesn''t work properly on Safari) I think what would have been a better statement, is Bolton are an established Premiership side. For quite a few years, Bolton have been in a higher position than us, so until we stay up for a couple of seasons, Bolton are probably a more attractive proposition for players who want to be at a premiership club. Hopefully that will soon change.

[quote user="Gingerpele"]Jim Smith (would quote, but it doesn''t work properly on Safari) I think what would have been a better statement, is Bolton are an established Premiership side. For quite a few years, Bolton have been in a higher position than us, so until we stay up for a couple of seasons, Bolton are probably a more attractive proposition for players who want to be at a premiership club. Hopefully that will soon change.[/quote]

Fair point , well made. I agree with you. Just hate using clubs like Bolton or Blackburn as a yardstick in the same way i hate any kind of comparisons with Blackpool. Fanbase and potential wise we are bigger than Blackburn, Bolton, Fulham, Wigan etc and we should aspire to be above these teams.

I think it could happen.

Although i would have thought (with no fact based knowledge, just to keep Lincoln happy) Lambert would be looking at other positions first. But if Johnson is available and Lambert wants him, then there is no reason to wait.

He does also seem to fit the Lambert player ethic.

I often wonder if the people on here would talk to each other face to face in the way they do via the messageboard.  I can''t remember ever hearing conversations like the one on this thread take place in the pub or street.  Funny the confidence that anonymity provides...  as a rule it might be worthwhile considering this before slating people.

Anyway, I wouldn''t be especially excited if we signed this guy as opposed to say Snodgrass or Gradel.  He''s looked really good on one occasion I saw him play (in the FA Cup the other year I think) but other than that he hasn''t impressed me.  Certainly not an improvement on what we''ve got from what I''ve seen.

Having said all that, if he signs its because Lambo''s seen something he likes and he certainly knows more than me...

A leeds fans on Waccoe posted earlier we''d ehdl talks with Johnson earlier in the week. No idea what his source was but could the mysterious Five Lake Snodgrass signing have been a case of mistaken identity? They don''t look totally dissimilar!

Personally I would have Snodgrass over Johnson every day of the week but i suppose if he''s free Johnson may not be a bad squad player.