Sign in to follow this  
Canaries Utd

Investment from Fernandes

Some flattering remarks, and the never say never attitude.But he obviously is a football fan and his heart lies with the Hammers, even though they are up sh*t creek without a paddle.Lets hope he converts to everything yellow and green?

[quote user="official_mushy"]No offence, and I don''t mean to come across as patronising, but I have no idea what the point of this post is.[/quote]Did you read the latest headline in the Pink Un, he (Fernandes) describes he was in talks with City for investment purposes when we were in league one, and things could still possibly happen in the future.  I think its Norwich related and thats what this board is about???

[quote user="Canaries Utd"][quote user="official_mushy"]No offence, and I don''t mean to come across as patronising, but I have no idea what the point of this post is.[/quote]
Did you read the latest headline in the Pink Un, he (Fernandes) describes he was in talks with City for investment purposes when we were in league one, and things could still possibly happen in the future.  I think its Norwich related and thats what this board is about???
[/quote]

You''re spot on mate, I hadn''t read the article before posting on here, my sincere apologies.

He only has eyes for West Ham, if he was goint to come in he would have done before now, and as good as said he wants westham.  

Still hoping he would sponsor another lotus away shirt though

No worries Mushy, I thought that might be the case.

What has gone wrong with the ''real Lotus'' investment? I thought it was all sweetness and light in that camp?

The ''real Lotus'' got a new Managing Director, who decided that an F1 team at the back of the grid (albeit being completely new) looked bad on their public image, so broke a binding legal agreement for sponsorship and then signed up to help a French, more established team... nothing to do with Norfolk or the traditional team ethics of Chapman''s team.

You make up your own mind as to who''s the bad one now.