Sign in to follow this  
Snakepit Ric

Vaughan or Dj

Well this is not a slagging off player or lambert thread before people start the moaning. Just wondered if anyone like me would rather Dj Campbell coming to Norwich rather than Vaughan ?? I think for the same sort of money would could of been getting him. I know Dj has got a 1,5 million get out clause on his contract. And after seeing how he''s done this year would of been more excited getting him. Opinions people ?! ( this is not slagging off Vaughan before he has even played for us )

[quote user="snakepit ric"]Well this is not a slagging off player or lambert thread before people start the moaning. Just wondered if anyone like me would rather Dj Campbell coming to Norwich rather than Vaughan ?? I think for the same sort of money would could of been getting him. I know Dj has got a 1,5 million get out clause on his contract. And after seeing how he''s done this year would of been more excited getting him. Opinions people ?! ( this is not slagging off Vaughan before he has even played for us )[/quote]

I agree. In those games where we are competitive and will need a quick finishing touch to yield us a point or three then Campbell seems like the more likely candidate. However, let''s see what else materialises on the transfer front. Lambert has certainly demonstrated to date that he knows how to put a team together and get the best out of the unit.  

Isn''t there 7 years difference between them? Vaughan would appear to have more pedigree coming from Everton and potential resale but I see your point about DJ.

There is no doubt that Vaughan has potential. If he bangs in the goals in the Premier League we''ll be siting on a gold mine. It''s hard to say which one i''d prefer though, obviously DJ would be less of a risk but like someone said on here he is alot older. Whoever Lambert gets though will do a good job for us though I believe.

Both v.good options for me.

On current form I would go for DJ, but on pontential, age and all round ability I would go for Vaughan.

Tough one but Vaughan for me. Keep him fit and its a no brainer ;)

Vaughan and Holt upfront? I''d take that!

I agree lambert seems to get the best out of everyone. Just always been impressed with Dj. And this season even more so. Let''s hope Vaughan can stay fit

[quote user="AJ"]Vaughan and Holt upfront? I''d take that![/quote]So you would drop Jackson, for a player who scored less goals then him last season?