Sign in to follow this  
Tim Dawson

Portsmouth v Norwich on sky, Help please

Hi people, am after a favour if anyone can help, due to work commitments i had to settle for watching the game that night on sky, excitedly i recorded it at the beginning, and at the end of all the celebrations i thought im gonna watch this again.

Alas when i recorded it id only gone and recorded the end of Cardiff v Boro as opposed to our game, to say i was gutted would be an understatement, lol, what i was wondering is did any of you record it and have the facility to pop it onto a dvd, im obviously happy to pay costs and postage etc and id be eternally grateful too.

Many thanks OTBC

I did something quite stupid too. I Recorded the game and when I got back from Portsmouth about 3 in the morning I tried to watch it and accidently pressed the wrong button and deleted it! Was gutted. Still nothing can beat the experience of being there [:D]

I still have it on my virgin v box - not sure how you go about transferring these things though. Will do a copy if I work out how etc.

I can do it for you mate if the other poster doesn''t have any joy. Providing it''s not copywritten of course, I''m pretty certain it''s not. I''ve got the full 3 hour prog, build up and post match celebrations. Best avert your eyes when Russell Martin appears in his undies though!  Not in HD unfortunately.

I''ll bounce this post to the top if and when successful, or you can post your email or mobile number on here.

I would love to have a copy of this on DVD myself.Unfortunately, I have SKY no longer and my recording facilities are with me, so getting a copy would mean carting all that across the other side of the City and waiting for 3 hours while it records it.If any of you guys have any success in recording it, would you mind running me a copy off please?

Would appreciate if you could do a copy for Smudger Tim. I''ve sent you an email about it and as they have to be done in real time and it''s 3hrs, I don''t really want to run off many copies.  

I''ve emailed steve and tim, but didn''t see the message from nobody''s perfect.

Let me know if you need me to do it

Thanks

Jez