Sign in to follow this  
Brum Uni Canary

Question for the webteam

Yesterday, I looked at my profile and saw I had posted (a meagre!) 0.28% of the total posts which amounted to about 78.000; now my percentage has suddenly dropped to 0.2 and there are 133.000 posts!! Where have these 50.000 posts come from in 24 hours?

Our IS people did something with the forums yesterday (possibly a small upgrade). I have noticed in the past that posts on the threads page and your profile page do not always tally - maybe this has fixed it and some long-unaccounted for posts (from the last set of forums) are now being included.

Recently it has felt like we''ve been doing 50,000/day.

Actually looks like the % of visible posts figure is across all Archant forums - Pink Un total is only around 56,000 mark. I can''t remember if it was different before, but I''ve asked to see if it can be filtered to just one site - or they can come up with something else.

My studies are getting to me too much - the lecturers'' attempts at Europeanisation have paid off with me separating numbers with dots instead of commas.... oh well, good practice for my year abroad in September