Sign in to follow this  
mikewalker

Has anyone ever got any action at Carrow Road

[quote user="AJ"]I heard Smudger once had his way with Doris the tea lady?[/quote]

Now you come to mention it AJ, he did mutter something in a thread the other day about meeting up with Michael Wynn Jones, and ''putting it all behind''. I assumed it was to do with the ''Get The Cooking Witch Out'' campaign, butt now I''m not so sure.

Minus points for me though Mike Walker, I''ve never had any action at Carrow Rd. Actually, come to think of it, I''ve never had any action full stop.

[quote user="Alex"][quote user="AJ"]I heard Smudger once had his way with Doris the tea lady?[/quote]

Now you come to mention it AJ, he did mutter something in a thread the other day about meeting up with Michael Wynn Jones, and ''putting it all behind''. I assumed it was to do with the ''Get The Cooking Witch Out'' campaign, butt now I''m not so sure.

Minus points for me though Mike Walker, I''ve never had any action at Carrow Rd. Actually, come to think of it, I''ve never had any action full stop.[/quote]That''s Dorset for you Alex.... With an average age of 96, this place would soon be depopulated without us outsiders moving in. 

Are we only counting games at Carrow Road then?

When Norwich scored against Leeds at Elland road this girl stood beside me got knocked over and fell onto me. As I helped her up I believe I copped a feel of her buttocks.

Thats 3 away points you can add to the tally.....

Anyone who stood an the Barclay terrace probably had a "piece of action" during one of the surges if they wanted to or not. [:)]

Surely the band Serious Drinking should appear in the table.  The only band I know that has written a song about shagging on the terraces of a football ground - Carrow Road at that!www.youtube.com/watch%3Fv%3Ds7r0Qs1eMTgen.wikipedia.org/wiki/Serious_DrinkingSurely the theme tune for this thread!

Me and Mrs CCSNA used to live at Thorpe Park and one night after a night out in the city we stopped behind the South Stand (as it was then) and had a quicky against a corrugated iron wall/gate. I remember it becoming an option for the very practical reason that there was a concrete plinth at the bottom and she''s a bit shorter than me so it made a handy step!

Do I win?!!

Am hoping to get a night at the Holiday Inn when Im back in England in Aug, and I plan to do my two favourite things simutaniously during that match. So no perving you lot!

[quote user="lappinitup"]

The lady who sits next to me often looks into my eyes and says "f*** me". [:D]

Always seems to happen when we concede a goal! [^o)]

[/quote]You should keep quiet about that, isn''t incest against the law Lapps??? [:O]

[quote user="Thecanaryfan"]Am hoping to get a night at the Holiday Inn when Im back in England in Aug, and I plan to do my two favourite things simutaniously during that match. So no perving you lot![/quote]

Ah, splendid.  I know just what you mean....

(1) Using the trouser press while

(2) making a cup of coffee with long life milk

There are few greater thrills to man than that couplet in tandem.  But still, be good to each other.

[quote user="Thecanaryfan"]Am hoping to get a night at the Holiday Inn when Im back in England in Aug, and I plan to do my two favourite things simutaniously during that match. So no perving you lot![/quote]

Ah, splendid.  I know just what you mean....

(1) Using the trouser press while

(2) making a cup of coffee with long life milk

There are few greater thrills to man than that couplet in tandem.  But still, be good to each other.

I had a dalliance with two ladies in a bed (nothing to do with my signature!) You could make out Carrow Rd from the window if you looked left. One was not bad with a cracking pair of norks. The other had a face like a smashed crab, but I kept her out of view :o)

I got what felt like an orgasm in the 96th minute against Derby