Sign in to follow this  
mikewalker

Has anyone ever got any action at Carrow Road

[quote user="itstheruddyfuture"][quote user="mikewalker"]

[quote user="itstheruddyfuture"]Come on Mike, I''m desperate for some points. Does any hanky panky while listening to Canaries Player count?[/quote]

What part of "action at carrow road/a football stadium" do you not understand?

Unless you did stuff with your bird with canary player blaring and one foot on a subbuteo pitch, the tiny replica crowd getting more than they bargained for then you are still facing a points deduction. Yellow Card.

[/quote] Come on! You''re giving points to people who supposedly had a knee trembler on a coach to Yarmouth or some such with no evidence except anecdote and a feeble memory. You don''t know what your doing, you don''t know what your doing.... Oh I just remembered, earlier on in the year I had full on rumpy with one of them lady stewards. 8 times. Thats 24 points thank you![/quote]

This is my thread pal and I make the rules. Not my fault we''re a bunch of losers who don''t romp with girls on the pitch/in the turnstile kiosks/in the photographers pit.

I did once (accidently) grab the boob of a chunky but funky guest in an executive box. Think it was the night we beat barnet 5-1. I went to grab my bucket of chips and miss fatty also dived for the grub, alas my reach was greater and I copped a big feel. Its pathetic, but it felt quite nice at the time and feels good now as it puts me top o'' the league. Apologies to my pal Ben who''s bird it was I grabbed.

W D L pts

mikewalker 1 2 0 5

Evil Monkey 0 5 0 5

barclay hero 1 1 0 4

butterbean 1 0 0 3

canary1902 1 0 0 3

lord horn 0 1 0 1

dirtbox 0 1 0 1

blahblahblah 0 1 0 1

ruddyfuture 0 0 1 0

I heard Smudger once had his way with Doris the tea lady?

BOO YA!! Wings of a Sparrow coming in out of nowhere. Sorry to pry pal but this is the name of the game...did you and Carole ever do stuff at the match? We need details.

W D L pts

mikewalker 1 2 0 5

Evil Monkey 0 5 0 5

barclay hero 1 1 0 4

butterbean 1 0 0 3

canary1902 1 0 0 3

WoaSparrow 0 1 0 1

lord horn 0 1 0 1

dirtbox 0 1 0 1

blahblahblah 0 1 0 1

ruddyfuture 0 0 1 0

Delia''s Devonshire Dirtbox" what about if i''ve used thoughts of Delia to get me there quicker, does that get me more points?"

Acceptable. See also as "wolf from the door" stimulai.

I have recieved a few pictures from a lovely lady who sits on my row. She also has a fondness of grabbing my bum when she walks past to her seat.....

[quote user="Hannibal"]

I have recieved a few pictures from a lovely lady who sits on my row. She also has a fondness of grabbing my bum when she walks past to her seat.....

[/quote]

Cool. I presume you pat her on the fanny in return.

The lady who sits next to me often looks into my eyes and says "f*** me". [:D]

Always seems to happen when we concede a goal! [^o)]

Pulled a waitress when I worked for Catering at the end of the nineties. So action all round the ground......won''t go into gritty details but everywhere you would do it if you had had the chance.

I always smile when the Directors are shown on TV however.

[quote user="lappinitup"]

The lady who sits next to me often looks into my eyes and says "f*** me". [:D]

Always seems to happen when we concede a goal! [^o)]

[/quote]

ARF

It''s often the sniff that ruins it for me...

[quote user="Scottlarock"]Pulled a waitress when I worked for Catering at the end of the nineties. So action all round the ground......won''t go into gritty details but everywhere you would do it if you had had the chance. I always smile when the Directors are shown on TV however.[/quote]

Badboy, I need to know more details in order to sort the league table. We talking a2m, owo and cim, right?

Haha, I don''t know about the abbreviations mate (what they mean).

The list of places might be a bit long as well - but some of the highlights are

All the lounges in City stand inc behind the bar of two of them. The old Ladbrokes room at the entrance to the exec and Delias in the Barclay.

Never on Match days though.

I am a bad bad man with no regrets whatsoever.

i was sat on the crapper having my half time dump and when i flushed the water wished up my man box causing me to spill my pie all over my trousers whilst looking at a picture of delia surely this puts me right up there!!! i also met huckerby and iwan for first time at promotion party and nearly sex peed myself thats got to be worth an away goal surely?

[quote user="mikewalker"][quote user="Hannibal"]

[/quote]

Cool. I presume you pat her on the fanny in return.

[/quote]

Naturally!

After Simeons last second winner vs Derby, I turned round (in the aisle) and a similar (middle) aged gentleman grabbed me and we had an impromptu 2 second celebratory hug. Not a word was spoken, never seen him before or since.

It took me weeks to tell the wife, she was forgiving an understood.

If it was a female I had hugged, I would be looking for 3 points , but after that, happy to stick on zero

[quote user="Woman in the Stands WITS"][quote user="DOGGER"]I''m still a virgin[:$][/quote]Where did Dogger Junior come from then? [:^)][/quote][;)]

Can I claim extra points for having my picture taken whilst getting my arm round Amanda Holden (last time we were in the Prem v. Everton) and teaching Mylene Klass the words to On The Ball City in the Gunn Club????

[quote user="Lord Horn"]...... and I almost forgot getting flashed by WITS after the convincing win against Scunthorpe! [;)][/quote]That has to be an own goal !!!This thread had me rolling on the floor, brill thread, keep it going !!