Sign in to follow this  
Arthur Whittle

To all my Pink'un Friends on this wonderful occasion.......

I,Marthur Whittle,Take you,Paul Lambert,to be my lawfully wedded Husband,my constant friend,my faithful partner and my love from this day forward.In the presence of God,our family and friends,i offer you my solemn vow to be your faithful partner in sickness and in health,in good times and in bad,and in joy as well as in sorrow,i promise to love you unconditionally,to support you in your goals,to honour and respect you,to laugh with you and cry with you, and to cherish you for as long as we both shall live........PAUL LAMBERT....I LOVE YOU!

Ah, a civil partnership.  Wonderful stuff.  In the late nineteen sixties, I spent some time in a Turkish prison and I can confirm there''s nothing stronger than the bond between two men.  This post reminds me of the book "Brokeback Mountain," and to a lesser extent the film which coincidentally was also called "Brokeback Mountain."  Great stuff.

Be good to one another.

[quote user="Marthur Whittle"]I,Marthur Whittle,Take you,Paul Lambert,to be my lawfully wedded Husband,my constant friend,my faithful partner and my love from this day forward.In the presence of God,our family and friends,i offer you my solemn vow to be your faithful partner in sickness and in health,in good times and in bad,and in joy as well as in sorrow,i promise to love you unconditionally,to support you in your goals,to honour and respect you,to laugh with you and cry with you, and to cherish you for as long as we both shall live........PAUL LAMBERT....I LOVE YOU![/quote]Stephen Fry''s involvement at NCFC has clearly made an impact on our Arthur .....A rather worrying situation indeed....

[quote user="Paul Cluckbert "][quote user="Marthur Whittle"]I,Marthur Whittle,Take you,Paul Lambert,to be my lawfully wedded Husband,my constant friend,my faithful partner and my love from this day forward.In the presence of God,our family and friends,i offer you my solemn vow to be your faithful partner in sickness and in health,in good times and in bad,and in joy as well as in sorrow,i promise to love you unconditionally,to support you in your goals,to honour and respect you,to laugh with you and cry with you, and to cherish you for as long as we both shall live........PAUL LAMBERT....I LOVE YOU![/quote]

Stephen Fry''s involvement at NCFC has clearly made an impact on our Arthur .....

A rather worrying situation indeed....
[/quote]

He obviously has had enough of listening and reading what some silly old bird has to say[:P]

[quote user="TIL 1010"]

[quote user="Paul Cluckbert "][quote user="Marthur Whittle"]I,Marthur Whittle,Take you,Paul Lambert,to be my lawfully wedded Husband,my constant friend,my faithful partner and my love from this day forward.In the presence of God,our family and friends,i offer you my solemn vow to be your faithful partner in sickness and in health,in good times and in bad,and in joy as well as in sorrow,i promise to love you unconditionally,to support you in your goals,to honour and respect you,to laugh with you and cry with you, and to cherish you for as long as we both shall live........PAUL LAMBERT....I LOVE YOU![/quote]Stephen Fry''s involvement at NCFC has clearly made an impact on our Arthur .....A rather worrying situation indeed....[/quote]

He obviously has had enough of listening and reading what some silly old bird has to say[:P]

[/quote]Please don''t talk about Delia in this way. it could lead to all sorts of arguments.  :)

[quote user="crafty canary"][quote user="TIL 1010"]

[quote user="Paul Cluckbert "][quote user="Marthur Whittle"]I,Marthur Whittle,Take you,Paul Lambert,to be my lawfully wedded Husband,my constant friend,my faithful partner and my love from this day forward.In the presence of God,our family and friends,i offer you my solemn vow to be your faithful partner in sickness and in health,in good times and in bad,and in joy as well as in sorrow,i promise to love you unconditionally,to support you in your goals,to honour and respect you,to laugh with you and cry with you, and to cherish you for as long as we both shall live........PAUL LAMBERT....I LOVE YOU![/quote]

Stephen Fry''s involvement at NCFC has clearly made an impact on our Arthur .....

[/quote]

[/quote]

Please don''t talk about Delia in this way. it could lead to all sorts of arguments.  :)
[/quote]

I was talking about the poster but i suspect you knew that[;)]

[/quote]

More like Delia''s half time refreshment.