Sign in to follow this  
Hoolahans Ped

Benni McCarthy In Norwich Today

Was in Blueinc. in the castle mall today, possible next signing?? Thought he was alright when he was at Blackburn, didn''t really do a lot at West Ham though (11 apps, 0 goals).

[quote user="icoopius"]probably  on a tour of the uk''s mcdonalds ''restaurants''.
[/quote]

Probably misunderstood Lamberts meaning of " I want Hungary players"

[quote user="Marthur Whittle"]

[quote user="icoopius"]probably  on a tour of the uk''s mcdonalds ''restaurants''.
[/quote]

[/quote]

He''s not the only one.

I have mixed feelings about Benni McCarthy.  Yes he was a little cheeky scamp with those boyish good looks, but Neil Lennon wrote the better songs and Gerry Harrison was arguably more interesting.  If they''d kept Leon Best on drums, who knows?

Still, let''s hope our yellow submarine doesn''t sink out of the Premiership this season as we don''t want to go back to playing the Blue Meanies.

All you need is love, and a few million quid.

[quote user="Marthur Whittle"]

[quote user="icoopius"]probably  on a tour of the uk''s mcdonalds ''restaurants''.[/quote]

[/quote]That Puskas wasn''t half bad! He does appear to be dead though....... [:(]

[quote user="Bore Bore Bor"] 

Still, let''s hope our yellow submarine doesn''t sink out of the Premiership this season as we don''t want to go back to playing the Blue Meanies.

All you need is love, and a few million quid.

[/quote]I''m going to guess from your posts that you are mainly a fan of their psychedelic period.

Regarded by West Ham as liking his food more than playing footy. He stands more chance getting a job in MacDonalds than signing for a PL Norwich. If Hamilton and co were still in charge he would be in talks and about to sign a lucrative deal

[quote user="grantroederdisaster"]I remember seeing Mohammad Ali in Norwich in the early 70''s!

We didn''t get him![/quote]

My ol man went on the coach to see us play Grimsby in the league cup,even though my dad used to box pro,and was r.a.f middleweight champion,and Ali was his hero!.

It was a tough call apparently,but he hadnt missed an home or away that season,and we were unbeaten(71/72),so his mates said he was going!..

Oct 71