Sign in to follow this  
youngriles

Official Text alerts?

Hi Guys,

Just wondering if anyone recommends the NCFC text alerts? They are being advertised at what seems a reasonable rate to me on the offy site...

how punctual are they etc? particularly interested at the moment as would like to get alerts pronto when new signings come in!

I don''t get them but they seem to be announced (by others on here who do receive them) a couple of minutes before the Official Site updates. If you are constantly out and about and you have to keep up to date I would say they are worth a punt.

I don''t really see the point of them, you can find most news instantly when you can get online. If you are exiled from all other types of communication technology, then I suppose sms will do.

Save yourself, and get them for free, if you go on Twitter, and register, follow @NorwichCityFC and then you can subscribe for free text alerts whenever they Tweet, which is pretty much the same as any news story is posted on the official site, and during games, they post goals, chances, and team news.