Sign in to follow this  
pete_norw

Press confrance

[quote user="pete_norw"]Today, Vaughn to be introduced to media (SSN)[/quote]I don''t think they''ll bother for one player.  I should imagine they''ll wait for two or three to appear at once.

[quote user="The Å¿hroud of Turin"][quote user="pete_norw"]Today, Vaughn to be introduced to media (SSN)[/quote]I don''t think they''ll bother for one player.[/quote]They will.

[quote user="Sports Desk Pete"][quote user="The Å¿hroud of Turin"][quote user="pete_norw"]Today, Vaughn to be introduced to media (SSN)[/quote]I don''t think they''ll bother for one player.[/quote]They will.[/quote]If you''re saying there is one, I bet someone else will pitch in also[;)]

When they take the photo of the player holding a shirt, wonder if it will be the new one...

[quote user="Liam"]When they take the photo of the player holding a shirt, wonder if it will be the new one...[/quote]That''s what I was thinking!

Don''t think his Vegas holiday has anything to do with the rest of the squads, just a coincidence.

[quote user="Chelmsford Canary"]How long are the players spending in Vegas? This must be week three?[/quote]

Vaughan''s trip there is nothing to do with Delia''s present to our lads.

Well I don''t know, here I am quickly popping on here earlier before nipping down to the stables and passing on info and all the late risers start to ridicule the post, sorry was in a hurry didn''t have time to check the wording, Horses wanted feeding.

[quote user="Excited Canary"][quote user="Liam"]When they take the photo of the player holding a shirt, wonder if it will be the new one...[/quote]That''s what I was thinking![/quote]

I think it''ll be very likely, Liam and Alec - Here''s hoping!

[quote user="The Å¿hroud of Turin"][quote user="Sports Desk Pete"][quote user="The Å¿hroud of Turin"][quote user="pete_norw"]Today, Vaughn to be introduced to media (SSN)[/quote]

I don''t think they''ll bother for one player.
[/quote]

They will.
[/quote]

If you''re saying there is one, I bet someone else will pitch in also[;)]
[/quote]

Yeah i''ve heard there is a conference today at about 2pm...  :)