Sign in to follow this  
philbuzz

The bloody Mirror!!!

Boycot the Mirror!

---

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/sporttop/tm_objectid=15064419%26method=full%26siteid=50143%26headline=premiership%2dpreview-name_page.html

After a wonderful weekend of FA Cup action it''s back to normal for our top teams...

SATURDAY:

Aston Villa v Norwich 15.00

Both fell at the Third Round hurdle last week, I suspect both managers will be relieved to put all that behind them as they scrabble for points. Villa have spectacularly failed to buy the striker David O''Leary wanted (chairman Doug Ellis claims to have made a bid for Beattie, but who knows?) while Nigel Worthington forked out £3m for Crewe''s Dean Ashton. Can he fire them out of trouble? No, the Canaries are c**p.

---

What a bunch of tossers!

I''ve just read that too, Phil.  A classic case of pot calling the kettle black, I think.  No need for me to boycott the rag as I never spend a penny on that sort of dross anyway!

Seems you must have frightened them Phil!!!!!

The online edition says "No, the Canaries are beyond help" rather than "..........cr*p".

Well done!

OTBC

[quote]Seems you must have frightened them Phil!!!!! The online edition says "No, the Canaries are beyond help" rather than "..........cr*p". Well done! OTBC[/quote]

I pasted that from the online edition into Phil''s message to save you lot clicking - they''ve updated it.

I did write a few e-mails saying it was quite offensive amongst otherthings, what an arse, still we can prove them wrong!

Geeno & Deeno for England