Sign in to follow this  
Thecanaryfan

Norwich 10,000/1 to win PL

More chance of a drunk Delia half time rant V2 against Man City at Carrow Road, only this time she goes a step further and runs around the pitch naked swirling her knickers in the air. If I had to bet on one of the two I would bet on my one.

Couldn''t the Government put the entire National Savings on Norwich City, pay off all the other Prem Teams at £1bn/team and then make more money than we''d know what to do with when we win the league?  Come on Cameron and Clegg, look at the big picture and do the right thing for the country as a whole.  Hell, I''d even vote for your right wing agenda.

[quote user="Mister Chops"]Couldn''t the Government put the entire National Savings on Norwich City, pay off all the other Prem Teams at £1bn/team and then make more money than we''d know what to do with when we win the league?  Come on Cameron and Clegg, look at the big picture and do the right thing for the country as a whole.  Hell, I''d even vote for your right wing agenda.[/quote]

Right wing > Left wing

Einmenningskjördaems are not good. Why do you have that stupid system I dont know.

[quote user="Thecanaryfan"]With Lambert at the helm this has gotta be worth at least £5? Anyone else having a go? or am I an absolute fruitcake? [:S][/quote]Somewhere in the depths of the Multiverse there is a Universe where this is a very faint possibility.In our Universe however there is none.

To quote Andy Dufresne "hope is a good thing, maybe the best of things, and no good thing ever dies"

Its unlikely I agree, but its far from impossible.

We couldn''t win the sodding Prem League in the 90s when we had a chance.  This time around Quasimodo has a better chance of getting a love bite on his bellend

[quote user="NCFC_Thain"]I put a £1 on it a couple of weeks ago, got 15,000/1. Stranger things have happen.[/quote]

There''s more chance of that than England winning the First test at Cardiff today.

those odds are positively skinny - better putting your money on the lottery instead

Paddy Power has us 3000-1 to win the Premeire League next season, but Swansea are only 2000-1.

http://www.paddypower.com/football/uk-football/premier-league?ev_oc_grp_ids=108901

Also, none of our players are even listed as a possible top goal scorer:

http://www.paddypower.com/football/uk-football/premier-league?ev_oc_grp_ids=111192

Being the underdog will suit us...bring it on.

[quote user="USA Canary"]The real point I was trying to make is the fact that they have got Swansea as less likely to go down than us.[/quote]But they dont. Both at 8/15 to be relegated.

I thought you were a professional gambler USA.Surely you realise that all this means is that more people have put money on Swansea to win the Premier league ?

[quote user="blahblahblah"]I thought you were a professional gambler USA.Surely you realise that all this means is that more people have put money on Swansea to win the Premier league ?[/quote]Hardly, in this case.

So, as a Norwich fan, you''ve a better shot at winning more money than Swansea... what are you whinging about again? :)

[quote user="Webbo118"]

[quote user="NCFC_Thain"]I put a £1 on it a couple of weeks ago, got 15,000/1. Stranger things have happen.[/quote]

There''s more chance of that than England winning the First test at Cardiff today.

[/quote]

Looks like we should all be putting money on Norwich then...

Clearly we are not going win the Premier League or even finish in the top six - but with those odds why not put on a couple of quid just for fun.

But I do agree that a bet on top half seems good value to me and we definitely be going for it - I also think European qualification might be worth it, any reason we can''t win the League Cup next season?

I would also say that the bookies are showing their stupidity and lack of respect. I read earlier that they are backing QPR to finish ahead of us - so let''s all profit from those naive bookies!

If the Abu Dhabi lot got sick of Man City and sold up and came down to Carrow Road before transfer window shut we might have a chance. You''d probably get longer odds on that than us winning though!

Ps whoever wrote about the cricket - hope you put some money on it.

"If the Abu Dhabi lot got sick of Man City and sold up and came down to Carrow Road before transfer window shut we might have a chance. You''d probably get longer odds on that than us winning though! "

OI!!!, you lot get yer own A-rabs!!

[quote user="First Jedi"]Where can I get those 10000/1 odds?[/quote]

Bet365. Online account needed. Whack on a fiver like me and dream the dream. Its worth it just for fun I assure you!