Sign in to follow this  
Katie Borkins

Whitbread not the best thing since sliced bread

I think he''s been seen in Asda already[quote user="TIL 1010"]If Morrison signs i wonder where he will do his weekly shop?[;)][/quote]

[quote user="Mister Chops"]What about a nice piece of Vaughan on the cob?[/quote]My mind is set at rest.I think this thread shows that we should go all out for signing Bullard - beef and pork fat in one name. A winning combination. He can''t fail.

[quote user="Give Peas a Chance "]FerNANDO(s) Derveld anyone???

HIGH FIVE!!!!!!!!!!!![/quote]I think you just won whatever the prize for this crazy thread is. [Y]

[quote user="Mister Chops"]Incidentally, I''ve just read this thread from beginning to end and it''s really funny. [Y]
[/quote]

Could have done with a touch more Hume-our i thought[;)]

[quote user="TIL 1010"]

[quote user="Mister Chops"]Incidentally, I''ve just read this thread from beginning to end and it''s really funny. [Y][/quote]

[/quote]Just you wait for my 10,000th post.  It''s so good it''ll make "2 Pints of Lager and a packet of crisps please" look unfunny.

[quote user="Mister Chops"][quote user="TIL 1010"]

[quote user="Mister Chops"]Incidentally, I''ve just read this thread from beginning to end and it''s really funny. [Y][/quote]

[/quote]Just you wait for my 10,000th post.  It''s so good it''ll make "2 Pints of Lager and a packet of crisps please" look unfunny.[/quote]Give Peas a Chance, Mister Chops, Kolin (corn on the) Kob.Even the posters in this thread have great-tasting names! This thread is so good I could eat it.

Has nobody mentioned Wesley Hula Hoop yet?

Lovely washed down with a small glass.of Crafts Original.

Obviously you''ll fancy a smoke after, Lambert and Butler anyone?

As big Jan was past his best when he came to us I''d say it''s more of a case of Flan Mouldy.