Sign in to follow this  
When Saturday Comes

Mark Bright - Twitter

[quote user="s10_yellow"]His username is his real name, it''s a fairly distinctive name and also correlates with his personal profiles elsewhere on the internet - no need for the club to contact Twitter HQ.[/quote]

Still could be a scummer with a grudge who knows him and some of his details. It seems pretty idiotic to have said what has been said, but to do it under your own name so obviously you would have to be right up there with Forest Gump! But hey, if he is that stupid and doesn''t deny it if the club contacts him with a ban notice, then he deserves to be banned. He may not even attend games anyway.

also seems he''s a homophobe - Adam and Eve not Adam and Steve comment. Brilliant. Racist and homophobic - what would be his hattrick of ill-educated, stupid, ill-advised neanderthal opinions? If only he supported another team!

Still he has created a perfect ironic punishment for himself if you can workout what it would be :o)

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-norfolk-13606444What a fool!!! Glad to see the club taking a tough stance!

That''s my point. A team that''s supposed to represent east Angles doesn''t represent east Angles.

We need to spend more money on our children.

Erm...

Really? The team should be Angles? Really?

Do you know what that means? They''re a tribe orignally from Denmark/Germany who settled part of Britain after the Romans left. Just one of many.

It''d be like saying a team should only be made up of Normans - ie a totally lunatic proposition.

Let''s think it through...

[quote user="PRDH Fifecanary from 606"]Erm... Really? The team should be Angles? Really? Do you know what that means? They''re a tribe orignally from Denmark/Germany who settled part of Britain after the Romans left. Just one of many. It''d be like saying a team should only be made up of Normans - ie a totally lunatic proposition. Let''s think it through...[/quote]

[Y][:D]

Just had a word with Mr Bright myself on twitter.

Basically he said to a female fan ''just a storm in a d cup babe'' not particuarly sexist but I thought i''d run with it.

Basically said to him, should we now brand all football pundits sexist, similar to what he is doing with all norwich fans, needless to say he bit....

[quote user="Give Peas a Chance "]Just had a word with Mr Bright myself on twitter. Basically he said to a female fan ''just a storm in a d cup babe'' not particuarly sexist but I thought i''d run with it. Basically said to him, should we now brand all football pundits sexist, similar to what he is doing with all norwich fans, needless to say he bit....[/quote]

Yeah I saw that comment too, he is really bugging me but can''t bring myself to unfollow, want to know what he has to say next, I really hope his employers look into this

[quote user="Penfold"]That''s my point. A team that''s supposed to represent east Angles doesn''t represent east Angles.

We need to spend more money on our children.[/quote]What if my kid is black? What then Adolf?

[quote user="no. 6"][quote user="Penfold"]That''s my point. A team that''s supposed to represent east Angles doesn''t represent east Angles.

We need to spend more money on our children.[/quote]What if my kid is black? What then Adolf?[/quote]

Or if he''s a Briton, a Saxon, a Viking, a Norman, a Celt or of any background other than the ludicrous ''Angle'' that Penfold wants!

I''m not trolling, that was just a response to the unnecessary Adolf comment. That''s all.

[quote user="Penfold"]I''m not trolling, that was just a response to the unnecessary Adolf comment. That''s all.[/quote]Obviously because I''m am very confident that the comment was not made to create an angry reaction at all. Pull the other

Hmm I wonder if racism on a public message board is treated the same way as racism on twitter. I''d be a bit more careful about what I say if I were you Penfold.

[quote user="Gareth"][quote user="Penfold"]I''m not trolling, that was just a response to the unnecessary Adolf comment. That''s all.[/quote]Obviously because I''m am very confident that your comment was not made to create an angry reaction at all. Pull the other [/quote]