Sign in to follow this  
When Saturday Comes

Mark Bright - Twitter

Anyone thought of making a complaint to the Beeb? The least we can do is make an attempt to get this utter arse-face to lose his job. Pretty unimpressed with his lack of professionalism... From what i understand, he needlessly sparked this issue against Norwich fans as a whole, solely on a few twitter comments?

What a sad act.Not only has he blocked Dion and Jake Humphrey .... Also just done the same to Hucks. Who next Stephen Fry? Couldn''t make it up. Looking forward to watching him dig his own grave over the next few hours. Hilarious [:)]

Meh.  It''s just Twitter.  I can live with having a BBC pundit spout (ultimately irrelevent) sh*t about our club if it means we stop someone like ODonoughoe from going to Carrow Road.

I do think Bright has seriously lost it, I mean what is he achieving by blocking the likes of Hucks, Dion and Jake?  The man is an idiot, although this O''donoghue character is the biggest numbskull!

It is interesting to see just what will happen next!

Sports Desk Pete wrote: I really think someone''s hacked his account.

I''m beginning to wonder the same thing Pete, although some recent Tweets bantering with Robbie Savage appear to suggest otherwise?

Either that or we''re seeing the first example of an ex-footballer live-tweeting his own nervous breakdown...

Thank u very much Norwich City, just taken a call from them telling me is banned from the club. have zero tolerance policyNice to see the club sorting it out :-)

That latest tweet pretty much confirms to me his Twitter account has been hacked!

Blokes an atention seeker. Can''t believe people care.It''s Mark Bright ffs.

Glad the club have now sorted this. I think we should all move on to the positives with NCFC now!! Is Vaughan not being presented any time soon.

[quote user="Sports Desk Pete"]Definitely him. Shocking.[/quote]

Seriously? The club have banned the kid who started is all off?

[quote user="Sports Desk Pete"]I really think someone''s hacked his account.
[/quote]

Well he needs to defend his corner then doesn''t he, wonder if anyone hads reported him in case his account is hacked

[quote user="Largey"][quote user="Sports Desk Pete"]Definitely him. Shocking.
[/quote] Seriously? The club have banned the kid who started is all off?[/quote]

I don''t see how the club can ban a name on twitter, do they know who this kid is? 

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"]

[quote user="Largey"][quote user="Sports Desk Pete"]Definitely him. Shocking.[/quote] Seriously? The club have banned the kid who started is all off?[/quote]

I don''t see how the club can ban a name on twitter, do they know who this kid is? 

[/quote]Well, they have a name, and after Googling it, I found his email address and phone number without too much difficulty. It is quite scary how easy it is to get this information on people nowadays.

[quote user="Wacky Waving Inflatable Arm Flailing Tube Man"][quote user="WeAreYellows49"]

[quote user="Largey"][quote user="Sports Desk Pete"]Definitely him. Shocking.
[/quote] Seriously? The club have banned the kid who started is all off?[/quote]

[/quote]

Well, they have a name, and after Googling it, I found his email address and phone number without too much difficulty. It is quite scary how easy it is to get this information on people nowadays.
[/quote]

But is it really him?   I have had my account hacked on Twitter when it first started and to be honest I have now been extra vigilant and sought all the protection Twitter allows. 

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"][quote user="Wacky Waving Inflatable Arm Flailing Tube Man"][quote user="WeAreYellows49"]

[quote user="Largey"][quote user="Sports Desk Pete"]Definitely him. Shocking.[/quote] Seriously? The club have banned the kid who started is all off?[/quote]

[/quote]Well, they have a name, and after Googling it, I found his email address and phone number without too much difficulty. It is quite scary how easy it is to get this information on people nowadays.[/quote]

But is it really him?   I have had my account hacked on Twitter when it first started and to be honest I have now been extra vigilant and sought all the protection Twitter allows. 

[/quote]Well, his Facebook profile with the information on it has the same profile picture as the Twitter account, so I think you can safely assume it is the same person.Cross referencing the information with the details the club has on him should lead to a positive ID.However, as you say, the club will not be able to verify whether his account has been hacked or not.

If Norwich have banned a player due to comments made on Twitter that is a massive step - seems very unlikely to me, interesting to see how this plays out.

Mark Bright writes for The Metro, so if he talks about this in there will be interesting to see his thoughts. Doubt the account is hacked, would have been shut down by now, or at least people like Robbie Savage would be mentioning it. Think Mark Bright is just having a laugh to be honest, it''s not like he has said anything that shocking or insulting is it?

I think that Luke 0,Donoughoe needs to be taught a lesson on manners ?The kid needs a clip around the ear hole.As for Bright I''ll leave that to others.