Sign in to follow this  
First Wizard

Now in talks with Snodgrass?

Of course no one can, the only people who will be able to confirm such speculation is NCFC officials or Snodgrass'' representatives.

Though I''m sure it''s just gossip, talkSPORT are saying we''re in talks.

[quote user="First Wizard"]

Can anyone confirm this please?

[/quote]

Seems to be more life in this one than others I have read recently and is being reported on some fairly reputable sites.....

From The Telegraph a while ago...

"Robert Snodgrass, though, is the jewel in the crown, blessed with the sort of gifts which, though raw, are fit for the stage Elland Road was, and has no doubt it will be again. Beckford represents a gamble for the top flight.

The young Scot is the nearest approximation the lower leagues can produce to a sure thing.

His every touch sends a jolt of electricity around the stands, his footwork fleet enough to bear comparison to the Premier League superstars, the millionaire household names, who Leeds have discovered a taste for embarrassing.

The fans, of course, hope that he will stay, shunning the riches of the Premier League in the short-term to guide them from the wilderness back to the promised land."

On that rating, yes please!

[quote user="First Wizard"]

[/quote]

well he is at our training ground according to you on footy mad

[quote user="Hog"][quote user="First Wizard"]

[/quote]

Seems to be more life in this one than others I have read recently and is being reported on some fairly reputable sites.....

[/quote]

Spot on Hog, news now breaking on Leeds sites too.

Well I would be thrilled if it were true. I''d prefer to see us get the cream of the Championship rather than relegated or cast-off Premiership players (with a couple of exceptions of course).

Undoubtedly talented, but has serious fitness issues in my opinion - the last two season he''s tailed off massively post-Christmas.

Still, it''d irritate Leeds fans immensely if we got him, so yes please!

[quote user="First Wizard"]well he is at our training ground according to you on footy mad

Thats my understanding.

[/quote]Elsewhere it''s reported "there''s four of them round a table as we speak".

So, four of them round a table....in the middle of the training ground...in this wind. [^o)]

Yep, may be something in this one! [+o(]

If we sign Snodgrass, I will be very pleased.

He''s an extremely talented player, i''ve seen a few comments saying he hasn''t done much this season, but i think he''s just been outshone by Gradel, because the few times i''ve seen Snodgrass on the FLS he''s looked great.

[quote user="First Wizard"]Rather have Gradel myself.[/quote]Same.Leeds fans feel Snodgrass is too inconsistent, while Gradel has been a revelation this season for them, playing either left wing, right wing or upfront.

[quote user="ncfcfan"][quote user="First Wizard"]Rather have Gradel myself.[/quote]Same.Leeds fans feel Snodgrass is too inconsistent, while Gradel has been a revelation this season for them, playing either left wing, right wing or upfront. [/quote]

That just shows how opinions differ, the Leeds fans I know all say that Gradel does the flashy things that gets him notice but the real star of their team is Snodgrass

[quote user="Bethnal Yellow and Green"]You couldn''t make it up, hey Wiz? [;)][/quote]It seems it!

Would be pleased to get him. As another poster''s already said, would rather get the cream from the Championship (Graham, Loach, Whittingham, McGugan, Mills etc) than a load of Premiership has-beens

This wizard chap certainly gets about a lot. According to a certain "1stwizzard" on Leeds United mad website this afternoon, "We''re talking to him now, at Colney, our (Norwich) training ground. Will he fit in with Lamberts style?"

How does he get around so quickly: surfing message boards and then popping up at Colney. Magic wummery!

[quote user="CambsCanary"]This wizard chap certainly gets about a lot. According to a certain "1stwizzard" on Leeds United mad website this afternoon, "We''re talking to him now, at Colney, our (Norwich) training ground. Will he fit in with Lamberts style?" How does he get around so quickly: surfing message boards and then popping up at Colney. Magic wummery![/quote]

I''m pretty sure he doesn''t means himself personally talking to Snodgrass but Norwich. Please let this be true, would piss off my Leeds mates no end.

I hope this is true, Snodgrass is exactly the type of player we should be signing; young, talented and on their way up.

[quote user="CambsCanary"]This wizard chap certainly gets about a lot. According to a certain "1stwizzard" on Leeds United mad website this afternoon, "We''re talking to him now, at Colney, our (Norwich) training ground. Will he fit in with Lamberts style?" How does he get around so quickly: surfing message boards and then popping up at Colney. Magic wummery![/quote]

I think he has 92 internet tabs open, one for every club [y] and has a log in for them all.

I said: "Hope so, really rate the player"

Would like to add to this that I won''t believe it till I see it though. Wherever this is being reported may have just seen rumours from dodgy transfer sites or even the thread on here that ''Ryan'' Snodgrass was checking in at Dunston hall, and may not have any genuine source themselves. We usually get a few surprises from Lambert by signing players who we have never been linked with