Sign in to follow this  
YankeeCanary

1st Wizard's Disease

All this time I''ve been attacking Wizard for not trusting the Norwich Board and I''ve only just come to the realization that it''s not his fault. It''s a disease! You know how it was that we all knew many, many years ago people who had a problem but we didn''t know what was wrong with them only to find, years later, that someone had come up with a new name for the disease and a cure, or at the very least, a remedy that kept the disease under reasonable control. Now I don''t know what to call Wizard''s disease. Let''s see, it could be "HateNorwichBoard" disease, or "ChaseBeGone" disease, or "GhostOfChase" disease, or even "IHateAuthority" disease. I''m sure some other posters can come up with even better names. Myself, I''m off for a chat with a few pharmaceutical companies to see if they can come up with a pill to combat this dreaded disease. I owe it to Wizard to do my very best. 

I can assure you YC that it was those people who contracted a serious dose of "ChaseBeGone" disease that created the conditions for the current shrewdly ambitious regime to take over. I sincerely doubt whether this message board or the Club itself would exist without those "diseased" people who put themselves on the line to remove a negative regime which had alienated a huge proportion of the football loving population in Norfolk.

Lackoffaith disease perhaps.

An even more common ailment often suffered by posters is Ficklefobia. The latter disease is usually brought on by a gutless team display, purchase of a new player, materialisation of unknown funds, new scandanavian players, and many, many other irritants.

Easily cured by taking blindfaith pills three times a day, immediately after reading the message board.

[quote]All this time I''ve been attacking Wizard for not trusting the Norwich Board and I''ve only just come to the realization that it''s not his fault. It''s a disease! You know how it was that we all knew man...[/quote]

Unclean, unclean, help, I''m unclean!.

It would seem I''m a very sick person at the moment, according to the Yankee one.

I''m just very grateful that I never suffered from that terrible malady ''Arrogantis Bastardius Atlantica'' as you seem to do on occasions, my poor old friend. 

And we must not forget ''Optomistici Syndrome'' or even worse, that terminal condition ''Keepus Theesium Faithus''!.

Although many posters on here suffer from both awful disease''s at the same time, poor dears!.

Gorleston Jim: I''m not sure if I should say ''Well done and a great laugh'', or ''go stand in a corner''.

In fact your pun was so bad, it was brilliant mate! 

Sorry everyone Yankee grabbed the key off the table near their cell whilst Wiz must have put me under some kind of distraction spell.  The sick old buggers got out again and I caught them using the asylum computer in the governers office.  Don''t worry though they are safely tucked up back in their padded cell and as usual are engaging in a battle of wits whilst I make them some cheese on toast (Wiz''s favourite) and sort out their new medication courtesy of Jim.