Sign in to follow this  
Archie

how it could have been

now i know that huckerby''s wages are huge,but here are some of the players who we thought of signing in august
lee(now at cardiff)
connelly
taylor
none of these have set the world alight,imagine if we had signed one of them - i''d see us at around 8th or 9th

I think connelly has done ok to be honest and he only cost about 250k did''nt he?

I am a big huckerby fan and stuff but if you think about he scored over 25 goals when man city got promoted a couple seasons back

so i think we have purchased a better than average div 1 player

players like lee etc are not really better than div1 are they?

This thread got me thinking, about how the season so far has panned out. I agree with what you all say about the players we could have signed. But there are 3 things which have happened that have made the difference to our season.

i, David Nielsen asks to leave the team. (I couldn''t believe our luck) It probably took worthy about 2 seconds to give him his answer.

ii. Zemma Abbey gets another major injury. (Can''t see him playing in a yellow shirt again, unless he signs for cambridge)

iii, Alex Notman Retires ( never set the world alight apart from 2 minutes at Cardiff)

I think the players we have now are 1000000000000000000000% better than this shower of sh*t.
Harsh, but it''s made a mid table season into hopefully a great season. OTBC

Too harsh. Where''s your blind loyalty to all things yellow???? I even love our crap players like Easton and .... oh no, I hated Llewellyn actually.