Sign in to follow this  
CANARY CHARGE

Ticket issues?

Being at the ground yesterday, i was stood in the quere behind 4 people and loads behind me, unsuprisingly they were stood there waiting for away season ticket applications...None of the 4 had been to a city game before! Now im not against people coming to watch Norwich i just hope the ticket off play it fair next season, i dont need to worry as ive been to 12 away games, im just not in a postion to go for an away season ticket as next year its gonna be silly money getting in! I just know lots of people who have gone away this season and may not have as many away stubs. I also hope they find some money for an expantion, i know its very expensive to expand straight away but a 5000 increase is need, they can charge these new people coming in Premier league prices! I was hoping to move this year to sit closer to my mates but now im not holding out hope!

I have been to about 12 this season but lost a few of my stubs so only have 8 and can see many of next seasons games being written application. I may buy an away season ticket as I want to go to most of the away games next season. Anyone know how much they cost these days?

can see away games being crap next year. loads of glory boys getting tickets all sitting down just like last time.

[quote user="ncfc4life"]I have been to about 12 this season but lost a few of my stubs so only have 8 and can see many of next seasons games being written application. I may buy an away season ticket as I want to go to most of the away games next season. Anyone know how much they cost these days?[/quote]

£10 quid then you pay for every game when thye come up, cups are included and you can drop 5 games before its taken away, this year its limited to 700 tickets.