Sign in to follow this  
KeelansGlove

Good Morning Who do you think we can/should get in on loan

I would say we need ideally someone suited to play central midfield who can also play on the wing. So steel and pace, and maybe another utility defender who can fill in at centre half or full back. That would give us cover in all the areas we are struggling.

Cant really think of any names though.

I personally think we should send back Bentley and get Pennant on loan for the rest of the season. It would be a great loan and he can deliver the balls that Deano wants, what do you think about it ?

[quote]I personally think we should send back Bentley and get Pennant on loan for the rest of the season. It would be a great loan and he can deliver the balls that Deano wants, what do you think about it ?[/quote]

I think you should make your font bigger - I can hardly see that.

Henderson?! Oh perlease.

He''s been out almost as long as Gary Holt, and will be out longer. He had surgery for crying out loud. I doubt he''ll ever match the potential he once had now.

I certainly like the sound of pennant coming in on loan, would love to see it as i think he would provide the perfect ammunition for Ashton. Can''t see it happenin though.

Andrew Nickerson - you will (like me) have to come to terms with the most sarcastic person on this message board, Worthy Nigelton!

I''m not sure if even he knows when he''s being sarcastic or not, he''s so good at it. Hendo is ... not his favourite player, shall we say.

Good morning (just!)

Potential midfield loan targets:

• Pennant (unrealistic)
  • Miller (Utd)
  • Stephen Clemence
  • Bryan Hughes (Did fantastically for Charlton reserves in the cup, might let him go)
  • James McFadden (unrealistic)
  • Ambrose??

I like the idea of Bryan Hughes DD, like you say, did well last week and has a point to prove.  And he is a WINGER isn''t he?  Could he supply the bullets for Deano?