Sign in to follow this  
treacletown07

Nine away stubs !!!!!

My wife and I only have 9 away stubs.

We went to Forest, Preston, Leicester, Coventry, Sheffield Utd, Leeds Utd, Watford, Middlesboro and Bristol City this season

Can anyone help and let us have an extra one each ?

Thanks in advance.

I might be able to find a couple of tickets from the Cardiff game back in October. I went with a few people and know the ticket stubs are around the house somewhere. I can''t guarantee I''ll be able to find them but if no one else can help then send me an email - rchws4444@hotmail.com and I''ll see what I can do.

Yeh i two have 8 and would have a few more but have lost them and im guessing will need them for next season as everyone is gonna want to go to away games! So if anyone has a couple they could give me or would happily pay a few £ for them send me a pm or email me at ls934@greenwich.ac.uk. Would be much appreciated

[quote user="treacletown07"]My wife and I only have 9 away stubs.

We went to Forest, Preston, Leicester, Coventry, Sheffield Utd, Leeds Utd, Watford, Middlesboro and Bristol City this season

Thanks in advance.[/quote]Go on ebay...... youll get 2 from there. U knw how it works? its 10 stubs from the date of the first one u have going through 10 months.

Anyone want to give me 10 stubs :P I haven''t been to any away seasons, but like a glory hunter i am :P (And the fact i will have more money next season). But imagine it will be quite hard to get tickets for some of the bigger away games, but won''t be able to afford to go to all away games...

[quote user="Gingerpele"]Anyone want to give me 10 stubs :P I haven''t been to any away seasons, but like a glory hunter i am :P (And the fact i will have more money next season). But imagine it will be quite hard to get tickets for some of the bigger away games, but won''t be able to afford to go to all away games...[/quote]

werent u at pompy ginger boy?

No.

I wanted to, but would have had to stay over night, because couldn''t get back to Canterbury on train in time.

[quote user="CANARY CHARGE"][quote user="treacletown07"]My wife and I only have 9 away stubs.

Thanks in advance.[/quote]Go on ebay...... youll get 2 from there. U knw how it works? its 10 stubs from the date of the first one u have going through 10 months. [/quote]Is it not 12 months?

[quote user="Gingerpele"]No.

I wanted to, but would have had to stay over night, because couldn''t get back to Canterbury on train in time.[/quote]

r right...just i was with someone who said they saw you....no worries, glory it up next year you wont be alone, i can see another 5000 clings ons added!

I heard it was going up to 15 anyway.  Too many cheats!