Sign in to follow this  
Row D Seat 7

Your favourite late late late goal this season?

Of all the late goals this season, which was your favourite?

Obviously Jackson against Derby was just amazing as it was hugely important, but what about Lansbury against Millwall? Holt against Reading?

And many more?!

Have to cut it down to 3 for different reasons.

Jackson''s against Derby because we knew at that time in the season that it was a race for the 2nd automatic spot.

Holt''s against Reading because it was a slight revenge on what happened at Reading away.

but if I had to choose one favourite...Russell Martin''s equaliser against Cardiff at home - it wasn''t looking like it was our day, we had a blatent pen turned down, Cardiff were big rivals towards the top of the league - plus I believe they shouldn''t be in the English leagues anyway and Russell Martin pops up in extra time to score a last gasp equaliser, couldn''t believe it when the ball hit the net at that tight angle!

Without doubt the Derby goal, it was amazing and eclipsed the goals against Reading and Millwall, and even Man Utd, Newcastle and Boro, and maybe even Iwans in the playoff final.

It was the most mentalist i have ever gone for a goal and actually thought i was in danger of having a heart attack.

[quote user="alysha"]

Have to cut it down to 3 for different reasons.

Jackson''s against Derby because we knew at that time in the season that it was a race for the 2nd automatic spot.

Holt''s against Reading because it was a slight revenge on what happened at Reading away.

but if I had to choose one favourite...Russell Martin''s equaliser against Cardiff at home - it wasn''t looking like it was our day, we had a blatent pen turned down, Cardiff were big rivals towards the top of the league - plus I believe they shouldn''t be in the English leagues anyway and Russell Martin pops up in extra time to score a last gasp equaliser, couldn''t believe it when the ball hit the net at that tight angle!

[/quote]Gotta go with that because otherwise we''d be looking at this table.City   82 pointsCardiff 81 pointsAnd a nerve wracking home game Saturday instead of a day of celebration.All goes to show how close it all was.

The 1st vs Swansea in august, not our latest goal but coming moments after Ruddy saved a pen in 88th minute or whatever. Sensed a goal could come from the other ones, whereas facing going a goal down to be one up moments later so late on was incredible, against what turned out to be one of our main rivals

Jacksons goal against Derby. Not just favourite late goal this season, favourite late goal i''ve seen ever from us. The stadium erupted, i bet the people who left early outside really regretted missing that...

It''s got to be Jackson''s against Derby!  The whole place went completely mad!  The fans even in the Riverend were standing on seats, all the players ran over to each other even Ruddy, the bench all went on the pitch, the physio started running down the touchline and the fans in the Snakepit almost broke the barrier!  I will never celebrate a goal like that again I doubt!

Has to be Jackson''s goal against Derby. I have never seen Carrow Road react to a goal quite like that. The commentary wasnt bad either!