Sign in to follow this  
The Wesminator

How rich have we all got?????

First Friday lunchtime in August I found myself waiting for lunch and popped into Grabbrooks.

Promotion I took 8-1, to go up as champions 16-1.

Picked my first wad yesterday and they confirmed no pay out on QPR yet and yes we will be champions if the vote goes against them and they will pay out.

Apologies if that sounds obvious but I am not a betting man and was curious if they would.

I will be cheering for more than one reason Friday if we end up on top of the pile.

The Wesminator

[quote user="Excited Canary"]How much did you put on them?[/quote]

£10.00.

£160 on Friday and I might treat the missus to chips on the Market and a posh frock before the game.

I know how to treat the birds!!!!!!

£10 @ 23''s making £230.

I have laid off £50 in betfair sof if we wi league +£180 and if not +£40.

I found my bets that I put on in August the other day.Norwich to be promoted @ 6-1 - £2.50 - £17.50 wonChrissy to be top scorer @ 33-1 - £2.50 - One game of season left. Come on Chrissy! [:$]

I put on £5 for Birmingham to beat Arsenal in the Carling Cup final - that won me £30. A few weeks later I put that £30 straight back on Norwich to win the league - will win £300 if we do.

Me and my friend who is a Forest fan also had a few bets - £10 on the game at the City Ground for whoever wins, same for Carrow Road, and also £10 for the highest league position - City Ground was a draw so neither of us won, but I won £20 from the other two bets. Will be putting that £20 straight on for a top half finish next season, was even contemplating to get a place in Europe for a better return, but that might be pushing it!

Won 90 yesterday. Invested 50 back on for us to lift the trophy.

Unfortunately I didn''t have as much optimism and belief as some of you guys to put us on to win the league at the beginning of the season. You reckon we can bribe the FA with our (potential) winnings to deduct points off QPR haha!?

[quote user="Crew Cut Wes"]Won 90 yesterday. Invested 50 back on for us to lift the trophy.

Unfortunately I didn''t have as much optimism and belief as some of you guys to put us on to win the league at the beginning of the season. You reckon we can bribe the FA with our (potential) winnings to deduct points off QPR haha!?[/quote]

I''m game, let''s give it a go!!!!!!

The Wesminator

I put a tenner on promotion @ 13/2 about a week before the season kicked off.I remember thinking they were pretty crap odds, but what the hell...

had a bet with my welsh mate at the beginning of the season on who would finish higher between us and Cardiff for £35.00 and then we had a bet in the six nations which England won for £20.00 can''t wait to see him