Sign in to follow this  
Karl Pilkington

Want a season ticket??? It's a long queue!

[quote user="Canary Ascent"]I''ll join the smugness of this thread and add that I got my first season ticket in 1998 but regularly attended when I was old enough from 1994 :-( However, I remember the crowds of between 10 & 15,000 back then and think it''s fantastic that we now have 21,000 ST holders and a waiting list of over 1,000 more with crowds upwards of 26,000. Albeit some may just want the Premiership football.[/quote]

Are you deliberately trying to stir up Cluckbert?

[quote user="Webbo118"]

[quote user="Canary Ascent"]I''ll join the smugness of this thread and add that I got my first season ticket in 1998 but regularly attended when I was old enough from 1994 :-( However, I remember the crowds of between 10 & 15,000 back then and think it''s fantastic that we now have 21,000 ST holders and a waiting list of over 1,000 more with crowds upwards of 26,000. Albeit some may just want the Premiership football.[/quote]

[/quote]

If you are, you have my heartiest congratulations

[quote user="Webbo118"][quote user="Webbo118"]

[/quote]

If you are, you have my heartiest congratulations

[/quote]

And mine[Y]

Of course Cluckin'' Nora threw all hers in as a protest against Delia.

I just feel sorry for the poor souls she  persuaded to follow her. But then, not renewing was the season ticket snobbery of 2009!

I don''t hold out much hope for those 1000+ people on a list. Does anyone know of anybody not renewing?? (bet you could count them on one hand!!!)