Sign in to follow this  
Karl Pilkington

Want a season ticket??? It's a long queue!

We decided to splash out in January (when there were still quite a lot of season tickets left) and got 2 good seats in the Jarrold - have been trying them out since then as super members. Absolutely delighted now to have those seats guaranteed for next season!

Had mine since the year we went down to L1 so i''m all set, good old DD just keeps rolling haha.

Had one for 10 years and then gave it up this year... But the emptiness as too much on a Saturday and I had to get season tickets for next year!

[quote user="can u sit down please"]When is it movers and shakers? Im in Upper Barclay block d row e. Great view, but im loud and get stared at whenever i sing. I want to be in lower barclay.....anyone?[/quote]

You know where I sit/stand Danny. I''d take that swop but need two seats.

I mean there''s two of us....

Not I need two seats[:$]

[;)]

I wasn''t phoning to get one / join the queue. It was to renew a super membership, I''ve considered season ticket for the last few years but I can''t make evening matches so I keep it casual.

Silly people. There were plenty available in 2009. [img]http://services.pinkun.com/FORUMS/PINKUN/CS/emoticons/emotion-43.gif[/img]

Sorry if this is a stupid question, but i take it if i want to move from my seat to a more expensive one, i just pay the difference? or are you limited to moving to seats of similar value

"I just phoned the ticket office and was told  there are now over a thousand people on the season ticket waiting list!"Season ticket sales currently suspended as the club are reviewing (i.e increasing) prices for the remaining existing season ticket holders who have not yet renewed and any new sales. New price list coming out Friday apparently.

[quote user="crowey66"]glad i got mine in 1986. Smug mode.[/quote]

Oh, new boy then, LOL got mine just before

[quote user="festagingermon"]Sorry if this is a stupid question, but i take it if i want to move from my seat to a more expensive one, i just pay the difference? or are you limited to moving to seats of similar value[/quote]

You just pay the difference they call it regrade 

I''ll join the smugness of this thread and add that I got my first season ticket in 1998 but regularly attended when I was old enough from 1994 :-(

However, I remember the crowds of between 10 & 15,000 back then and think it''s fantastic that we now have 21,000 ST holders and a waiting list of over 1,000 more with crowds upwards of 26,000. Albeit some may just want the Premiership football.

[quote user="Stan Ley"]"I just phoned the ticket office and was told  there are now over a thousand people on the season ticket waiting list!"Season ticket sales currently suspended as the club are reviewing (i.e increasing) prices for the remaining existing season ticket holders who have not yet renewed and any new sales. New price list coming out Friday apparently.[/quote]Where did you get that information from? Not sure they would be allowed to do that as they have already published the prices for next season.

"Where did you get that information from? Not sure they would be allowed

to do that as they have already published the prices for next season."Suspended on website & confirmed by a young lady at the ground this afternoon. The 2011/12 Season Ticket Pricing includes the clause "Norwich City Football Club reserves the right to amend any published season ticket price"In my opinion a bit penny pinching for existing Season Ticket Holders who still have until 14th May to renew. Wonder if those that renew next January/February will get a refund if we get relegated at the end of the season? Same principle should apply.