[quote user="Wacky Waving Inflatable Arm Flailing Tube Man"]I''d love it to happen, but it isn''t going to. Not in a million years. Unfortuantely.
[/quote] definitely not a lambert type of player, too moody and self centred, even as a youngster at city. read iwans autobiography to see what he can be like.

[quote user="canary in north west surrey"]Any thoughts where Craig Bellamy will be next season[/quote] sorry, this should have been the "quote"

I wondered if we could do a deal for him on loan, but he can be quite disruptive. If we can get him, great, but if he goes elsewhere I''d hardly be disappointed.

Bellamy still has about 2 years to run on his current deal at Man City. Realistically with his knees it will probably be his last 2 years as professional footballer. So he would be mad to take a paycut to go somewhere else. So I think Man City will either have to subsidise his wages so he can play for Cardiff or he will probably wind his career down in the stiffs otherwise. Given that he has stated Cardiff is his home and he wants more time with his family I dont see the idea of a move to Norfolk appealing to him!

Best days are behind him.

Can''t play a full season, turns 32 in a couple of months, costs a lot of money, has hardly set the Championship alight this season and has only scored 10 goals.

[quote user="Gingerpele"]I don''t think Man.C would pay 90% of his wages if he were on loan at a prem side....[/quote]I disagree to an extent with this. Surely it would be a benefit to loan him out to a club who Man City wont perceive as a threat to them, would maybe help us get some points off of their rivals.I think they will try and cash in on him this summer though if he is not in their plans, he''s costing them money whilst being at a different club, with only two years left of his contract i am sure they will cash in on a few mill for him now, or use him as part of a deal for another player, as i think some papers are reporting.