Sign in to follow this  
Harry

Is it my imagination ....

..... or did someone on here say there was a shop in Gt Yarmouth selling Paul Lambert Superman t-shirts?

I told you there was a guy at Portsmouth who doesn''t know you knocking out those grant holt t-shirts

Yes you told me that, but I''m after a Paul Lambert Superman t-shirt and I''m sure someone said they were being sold somewhere in Gt Yarmouth.

[quote user="Give Peas a Chance "]I told you there was a guy at Portsmouth who doesn''t know you knocking out those grant holt t-shirts[/quote]I''d love one of those. Where can I get one? pm me if it''s someting you rather wouldn''t post.

Found the shop selling the Paul Lambert Superman t shirts, will be wearing mine on Saturday.  [:)]

It was the one in Market Row that I found.Here''s a picture of it, colours not good, phone hasn''t got a flash.[IMG]http://i530.photobucket.com/albums/dd347/barclayendchoir/pl.gif[/IMG]

[quote user="Harry"]It was the one in Market Row that I found.Here''s a picture of it, colours not good, phone hasn''t got a flash.[IMG]http://i530.photobucket.com/albums/dd347/barclayendchoir/pl.gif[/IMG][/quote]lol I''d like one of those but id only ever get verbal abuse where I live for wearing it, or they''ll be like huh....

Did the shop have a changing room for to to try it on .......

.............. or did you have to use the nearby phone box ?

I know what size clothes I need to buy.............

.............unlike you women.
  [:P]

women ?

Doubt my sex, but suggesting I am many is ridiculous

[quote user="City1st"]women ?

Doubt my sex, but suggesting I am many is ridiculous[/quote]Maybe he was having a pop at me Good job I don''t bite lol

[quote user="Alejandra"][quote user="City1st"]women ?

Doubt my sex, but suggesting I am many is ridiculous[/quote]Maybe he was having a pop at me Good job I don''t bite lol[/quote]Wasn''t having a pop at you, is that worth a little nibble?  [;)]

[quote user="City1st"]Did the shop have a changing room for to to try it on ....... .............. or did you have to use the nearby phone box ?[/quote]

Think you need to spell it out for some of the idiots on here mate -

[IMG]http://www.superman.nu/superman-comics/covers/2001nov/booth-bank-big.jpg[/IMG]

thank you mr slim

I do wonder how close to suffolk some of our fans live

thank you mr slim

I do wonder how close to suffolk some of our fans live

[quote user="norfolkbroadslim"]

[quote user="City1st"]Did the shop have a changing room for to to try it on ....... .............. or did you have to use the nearby phone box ?[/quote]

Think you need to spell it out for some of the idiots on here mate -

[IMG]http://www.superman.nu/superman-comics/covers/2001nov/booth-bank-big.jpg[/IMG]

[/quote]Nice manners lol

[quote user="youngcanary"]Alejandra..marry me. I look like surman! :)[/quote]ha ha post your picture

[quote user="Harry"][quote user="Alejandra"][quote user="City1st"]women ?

Doubt my sex, but suggesting I am many is ridiculous[/quote]Maybe he was having a pop at me Good job I don''t bite lol[/quote]Wasn''t having a pop at you, is that worth a little nibble?  [;)][/quote]Im in Norwich August time so I''m going to look out for that top you meantioned earlier in the thread [:)]