Sign in to follow this  
Mr Brownstone

Rob Edwards Recalled

Shame he won''t be here for the game tomorrow, but it looked like he was enjoying it on Monday night. Best of luck to him.

Hardly a surprise now that we''ve got the job done. They''ll want him back for a very important run in for them.

No surprise, our job is done while Blackpool have still to complete theirs which I hope they do!

While Edwards done a job for us as a stand by CB, I don''t want us to sign him cause if he can''t get into a very poor Blackpool backline then that don''t say much for him!

Yeah completely agree.

Just like that Russell Martin. Couldn''t even get a game for Peterbrough when they were losing week in week out in the Championship, look how shite he turned out. Jeez.

Some players just don''t fit a teams system -Hoolhan and Ireland. I''m not saying we should/will sign him. But don''t be so naive to think just because they don''t get a game means they''re poor.

Plus he hardly looked convincing defensively when he came on for the last 40 against Derby.Thanks for his help, but no need to sign him for good

We needed extra central defensive cover when Barnett got injured and he provided that. While I would like us to sign another centre back so we dont get caught short next year I think there will be better options out there in the summer.

What we should be saying is :-Thank you for coming to Norwich and spending time away from your Family and having to get to know new people etc, We value your supportand committment instead of doing noting at Blackpool and just receiving your pay cheque, best of luck with blackpool and hope youhelp them remain in the premier, if so see you hopefully next season "

They''ve got Tottenham away so they sure do need him... [:D]

I also hope they stay up. Let''s have boring Birmingham and Blackburn relegated !!

Jacko"]We needed extra central defensive cover when Barnett got injured and he provided that. While I would like us to sign another centre back so we dont get caught short next year I think there will be better options out there in the summer

Very true Jacko!

Like another poster says, Edwards should be commended for choosing to come to Norwich and having go instead of sitting in the reserves at Backpool picking up his wages!

Whats Robbie Blake done for Bolton this season by the way?

He did what was asked of him, and got to join in with the parties! Thanks Rob

Can''t understand some of the comments on here. Rob Edwards didn''t get a huge amount of pitch time, but he was part of the squad that has got City promoted and for that I''m very grateful to him.

CANNOT BELIEVE some on here were saying "Drop Elliott Ward for the last few games and start Edwards" yeah cos that would have put Wards morale thru the roof, whilst giving an unproved loanee the chance to bollix things up.

I know who you all were who suggested this. I''ll not name names this time but consider it a yellow card offence. I''ll be a sterner judge in the Prem. So think on eh? Idiots.