Sign in to follow this  
peter2704

Tuesdays Parade

[quote user="CT"]

I''m pretty sure the details will be released either:

Later today, tomorrow, sunday or monday [;)]

[/quote]

Well, gee, thanks!!!

I want to know so I know what time train to get into the City!

[quote user="peter2704"][quote user="CT"]

I''m pretty sure the details will be released either:

Later today, tomorrow, sunday or monday [;)]

[/quote] Well, gee, thanks!!! I want to know so I know what time train to get into the City![/quote]

6.30pm start, but you''ll be able to see em on the route till half 8ish

Thanks for this. I was thinking it might be earlier than that so that they were on the balcony at City Hall whilst the local 6 o''clock news is on? If I remember, that''s what''s happened before.

[quote user="peter2704"]Thanks for this. I was thinking it might be earlier than that so that they were on the balcony at City Hall whilst the local 6 o''clock news is on? If I remember, that''s what''s happened before.[/quote]

NCFC hate Anglia TV. They time the event to start at 6.3pm for Look East, exactly when Anglia go off air. In your face Donovan Blake, Steward White''s word is law.

mikewalker wrote:-

6.30pm start, but you''ll be able to see em on the route till half 8ish

What about the route oh mighty one with all the answers??

[quote user="Proper Charlie"]mikewalker wrote:- 6.30pm start, but you''ll be able to see em on the route till half 8ish What about the route oh mighty one with all the answers??[/quote]

Not sure if I like your tone...

Im getting in from London about 3:30 i think. Do people think I will be able to get a spot by City hall or will i be too late?

mikewalker wrote:- 6.30pm start, but you''ll be able to see em on the route till half 8ish What about the route oh mighty one with all the answers??

Not sure if I like your tone.

It''s sort of a dull orange, that''s spray tan for ya!

i will tell you what we will be parading mush, we will be parading the fact that even though we have been financially strapped the last few years we have never found the need to go into administration, we have not broken any rules (cheating) by fielding any ineligible players and we have also managed to to do this all without the need for outside financial help from people who have no interest in the club. Can you say the same?

Plus we have done what only a few other clubs have ever done when we achieved successive promotions.

good luck with the trophy bit though, that condition you''ve got there is a bit of a worry, premature celebration is a very embarrassing thing to admit to.

"what is it exactly you are going to parade?"The best team in the league !  Got to be better than the chunk of metal and a group of 30 year old mercenaries you''ll be watching down at that run-down piece of steel you''ll be sitting in.

[quote user="blahblahblah"]"what is it exactly you are going to parade?"The best team in the league !  Got to be better than the chunk of metal and a group of 30 year old mercenaries you''ll be watching down at that run-down piece of steel you''ll be sitting in.[/quote]I think you''ll find that''s the 2nd best team in the league, hence when your lot and our lot finished.Oh and those 30 year old mercenaries couldn''t have been that bad after all they managed to finish above you and everyone else, actually i think they even won the championship this year.But seriously have a good parade it will be good with or without the trophy (and i''m not being sarchastic).At least you''re getting one i think our council have asked too much for the cleaning bill, different story when it''s chelscum eh.

I would say that your team have the best defence, but we still have the best team.I think Aviva have stumped up the readies for the parade, so I guess the council won''t have to pay for all of it ?Funny that the council will let a Premiership team celebrate, but when a team with half the support has a reason to party they don''t.  Probably that Roman Abramovic bloke has friends in high places.  I can tell you''re really looking forward to the trip to Stamford Bridge LondonR [:)]

[quote user="LondonR"][quote user="blahblahblah"]"what is it exactly you are going to parade?"The best team in the league !  Got to be better than the chunk of metal and a group of 30 year old mercenaries you''ll be watching down at that run-down piece of steel you''ll be sitting in.[/quote]I think you''ll find that''s the 2nd best team in the league, hence when your lot and our lot finished.Oh and those 30 year old mercenaries couldn''t have been that bad after all they managed to finish above you and everyone else, actually i think they even won the championship this year.But seriously have a good parade it will be good with or without the trophy (and i''m not being sarchastic).At least you''re getting one i think our council have asked too much for the cleaning bill, different story when it''s chelscum eh.

[/quote]

the reason you council hasn''t planned for one is probably because, unlike your fans, they are not counting their chickens etc...

do you really need to get permission to hold a parade anyway for the amount of fans you have? surely a couple of phone boxes would suffice?

QPR could have a Lego bus and Lego parade route to go with their Lego ground.