Sign in to follow this  
LondonR

2nd place lol

Dipshit. No, you took 1 solitary point from your games against us this season. If you were to take 6 off of us next year you would need to improve your tally six times over, not by two. Anyway, probably a lost cause...

For your sake I hope the hearing fucks you hard...

When I first heard about the whole QPR fiasco I wanted QPR to get away without a points deduction cause id much rather then come up than Cardiff. But thanks to this idiot I''d love to see QPR get slapped with a nice 30pt fine, then I''d lol! Anyway does the prem really need another small club with poor attendances next year? QPR would just be taking the place of one of the other small fishes in a big pond that had just gone down, Wigan or Blackpool. Atleast Cardiff can actually muster 20,000 fans, so it would probably be better if they came up thinking about it :)

[quote user="LondonR"]We at Loftus Road will be celebrating being Champions, that means being the best team and finishing on top of the league. Hope you enjoy you''re party but there is only one team which will be lifting the Championship trophy come saturday and it won''t be you.Although if it makes you feel better you could always look at it the American way and call yourselves 1st Runner up LOL.Looking forward to the easy 6 points we''ll be taking from you next year though, so that we can be thankful for and at at least you''re English even though you''re inbreds. Oh well can''t have it all.[/quote]

Ha Ha I smell a stinking binner. 9-2, just give up! In the unlikely even u are a koopeearr fan then you must be stooopid or something. Enough evidence here for a massive points deduction LOL LOL LOL!

[quote user="LondonR"]We at Loftus Road will be celebrating being Champions, that means being the best team and finishing on top of the league. Hope you enjoy you''re party but there is only one team which will be lifting the Championship trophy come saturday and it won''t be you.Although if it makes you feel better you could always look at it the American way and call yourselves 1st Runner up LOL.Looking forward to the easy 6 points we''ll be taking from you next year though, so that we can be thankful for and at at least you''re English even though you''re inbreds. Oh well can''t have it all.[/quote]

Jim Henson would be proud of you son.

It is absolutely disgusting that The Football League have again bottled making a decision against this bunch of cheats from West London today.Surely the fairest thing to do would have been to give them a 10 point deduction before Saturday which would leave them and Cardiff both having two more opportunities to grab promotion this season?QPR have broken the rules and we would like our trophy to be handed over before next Tuesday please.  I think all City fans and the club should now place pressure on the Football League to make a decision on this NOW rather than being even more corrupt and delaying a decision which should''ve been made weeks ago even further!PS... QPR and their kick and rush football, with no decent strikers will be relegated by Christmas anyhow, even if they do manage to cheat their way to promotion.

QPR Champions?

Dodgy dealings, cheating, inferior facilities, inadequate changing rooms & and support only equal to an average League One side.

Funny how there''ll be 26,000 celebrating the Club that''s finished 2nd & barely 16,000 watching the "current" Champions getting their tarnished & temporary trophy.

Queens Park Rangers – promoted as champions barring a points deduction from their FA hearing into alleged transfer irregularities – have only the 14th highest home gates at an average of 15,517, nearly 10,000 fewer than Norwich.

I can''t believe I''m not the only City fan that had a twinge of anxiety over the possibility of a points deduction over the signing of Paul Lambert. I also know that we would have handled it with a lot more distinction that QPR. Funny thing class, you''ve either got it or you haven''t. If you haven''t, no amount of money can buy it.

Laugh out loud at second place? Err, yes, quite a lot this week as it''s the best joke I''ve ever heard for Norwich coming from where we were 20 months ago.

Quite genuinely, I don''t even want the title by default, it''s got utterly no value for me as the simple fact of promotion after the plight this club found itself in is bloody phenomenal.

QPR have been the best side overall, and why not, they''ve been gradually outspending most clubs in the division for three or four years now. There may have been no one massive spending splurge but they''ve been better off than the rest of us for a while now. For them promotion was more part of the plan, for us a miracle.

So yes QPR have broken the rules and like Palace, Luton, Southampton etc, they will have to face the consequences, but for me I''d rather none of this had ever happened and we could just enjoy promotion without City fans getting greedy and wanting a title we haven''t earned or QPR fans coming on our board to have a pop when the only thing our club has done is defy all expectations.

[quote user="The 12th Devine"]Laugh out loud at second place? Err, yes, quite a lot this week as it''s the best joke I''ve ever heard for Norwich coming from where we were 20 months ago. Quite genuinely, I don''t even want the title by default, it''s got utterly no value for me as the simple fact of promotion after the plight this club found itself in is bloody phenomenal. QPR have been the best side overall, and why not, they''ve been gradually outspending most clubs in the division for three or four years now. There may have been no one massive spending splurge but they''ve been better off than the rest of us for a while now. For them promotion was more part of the plan, for us a miracle. So yes QPR have broken the rules and like Palace, Luton, Southampton etc, they will have to face the consequences, but for me I''d rather none of this had ever happened and we could just enjoy promotion without City fans getting greedy and wanting a title we haven''t earned or QPR fans coming on our board to have a pop when the only thing our club has done is defy all expectations.[/quote]

I agree with this. Lets just be happy at going up and celebrate a magnificanet achievement by Lambert and the boys in getting back to back promotions. If we get the title by default then so be it but it will be a little hollow and it doesn''t really matter. No need to get into a war of words with QPR fans most of whom on their boards seem like decent sorts. I would much rather they come up then Cardiff who are the club in the championship who least deserve any success given their fans and the way they have conducted themsleves over recent years. I personally hope they stay down and go bust. QPR should come up although a nice -10 points deduction for next season would onbviously be helpful for us. Decent London away game as well!

I feel desperately sorry for QPR fans - this one is no representative - because they''ve done nothing wrong, they didn''t ask their club to break, bend, or swerve the rules (allegedly). In good faith they''ve trusted their management and team to do right by them and right now they should be celebrating.

But make no mistake, if the FA do take the Championship from them it will be because QPR have infringed the rules, the ones we all play to and that is cheating or damn carelessness, under either circumstance the club would not deserve the title.

So if all that came to pass what right do you have to turn down a title, a Championship? We didn''t tarnish it and the team with the most points wins, nothing hollow about it. QED.

[quote user="The 12th Devine"]Laugh out loud at second place? Err, yes, quite a lot this week as it''s the best joke I''ve ever heard for Norwich coming from where we were 20 months ago. Quite genuinely, I don''t even want the title by default, it''s got utterly no value for me as the simple fact of promotion after the plight this club found itself in is bloody phenomenal. QPR have been the best side overall, and why not, they''ve been gradually outspending most clubs in the division for three or four years now. There may have been no one massive spending splurge but they''ve been better off than the rest of us for a while now. For them promotion was more part of the plan, for us a miracle. So yes QPR have broken the rules and like Palace, Luton, Southampton etc, they will have to face the consequences, but for me I''d rather none of this had ever happened and we could just enjoy promotion without City fans getting greedy and wanting a title we haven''t earned or QPR fans coming on our board to have a pop when the only thing our club has done is defy all expectations.[/quote]

Very, very well said.

I would have been happier (if that is possible right now) if the whole QPR thing had never happened. The fact we are promoted means everything and I think become default champions might actually reduce the good feeling as everyone would just keep saying "you''re only Champions because of the points deduction" and over look the fact we were 2nd anyway and still going up. All you would hear next year is "Delia''s default champions Norwich" and no one wants that - not that I have an issue with Delia (Gawd bless her) but the tired cliches do annoy me.

If the case had of been QPR were doping all their players, or they were all cyborgs then I would have been more angry. But it is just a case of using an agent who despite being FIFA registered wasn''t FA registered, I don''t see how that gave QPR an added advantage. they didn''t gain any points by cheating; they are just shit at paper work.

As a caveat I will say if we were 3rd I would be baying for blood, as I would if I had a bet riding on this, I''m a football fan and by nature we are all fickle.

"As a caveat I will say if we were 3rd I would be baying for blood, as I would if I had a bet riding on this, I''m a football fan and by nature we are all fickle."

Exactly, and thats why you abide by the rules whether they suit you or not, because someone somewhere relies on them even if it isn''t you.

When it''s you that needs consistency we need a firm and fair FA.

Just because we don''t like the Cardiff lot shouldn''t matter.

[quote user="Bethnal Yellow and Green"]

Very, very well said.

I would have been happier (if that is possible right now) if the whole QPR thing had never happened. The fact we are promoted means everything and I think become default champions might actually reduce the good feeling as everyone would just keep saying "you''re only Champions because of the points deduction" and over look the fact we were 2nd anyway and still going up. All you would hear next year is "Delia''s default champions Norwich" and no one wants that - not that I have an issue with Delia (Gawd bless her) but the tired cliches do annoy me.

If the case had of been QPR were doping all their players, or they were all cyborgs then I would have been more angry. But it is just a case of using an agent who despite being FIFA registered wasn''t FA registered, I don''t see how that gave QPR an added advantage. they didn''t gain any points by cheating; they are just shit at paper work.

As a caveat I will say if we were 3rd I would be baying for blood, as I would if I had a bet riding on this, I''m a football fan and by nature we are all fickle.

[/quote]Back as promised albeit 1 day early. Looks like the FA have really fcucked up now with there postponement, could work in our favour.Bethnal, nice post and quite true we didn''t cheat, it wasn''t the players fault, i must agree though we were shit at paperwork in this case. Teach us not to do it again though.Enjoy your celebrations tomorrow, as far as i know we are being given the trophy tomorrow (it''s at ours now) and rules state that we cannot be docked points after the end of our last match, so unless they sort something out before the game it will be ours otherwise you may well have the trophy at your place or on Tuesday for your parade.

[quote]Enjoy your celebrations tomorrow, as far as i know we are being given

the trophy tomorrow (it''s at ours now) and rules state that we cannot be

docked points after the end of our last match[/quote]Swindon were relegated after the season ended.Just saying.Hopefully it''ll be a slap on the wrist and a 3 point deduction next season then.

I''m loving this thread ! Textbook example of how not to Troll.

QPR would have been ecstatic to get 2nd place in the Championship when they came up from League 1 a few years back - or any year since 1996 for that matter.  But until this year they''ve been more involved at the bottom end of the Champ than the top.  They''ve been owned by some of the richest men in the world for a few years now, and have finally struggled to win the Championship.  And it could yet be taken away from them for cheating.  Guess they need to do the ceremony tomorrow as they might not get the chance later !

I think if I were a QPR fan, and they do actually go up to the Prem, I''d be more worried about how weak the team has looked recently and how much they''re reliant on one, erratic, player.  Not crowing about how they''re going to take 6 points off City when they got just 1 this season.

I''m proud of coming 2nd in the Championship in our first season back up.  I don''t really care what QPR fans think about it.  If we end up champions because QPR get docked points it''ll be nice but no big deal.  Our achievement is fantastic anyway.

[quote user="211203"]

I''m loving this thread ! Textbook example of how not to Troll.

QPR would have been ecstatic to get 2nd place in the Championship when they came up from League 1 a few years back - or any year since 1996 for that matter.  But until this year they''ve been more involved at the bottom end of the Champ than the top.  They''ve been owned by some of the richest men in the world for a few years now, and have finally struggled to win the Championship.  And it could yet be taken away from them for cheating.  Guess they need to do the ceremony tomorrow as they might not get the chance later !

I think if I were a QPR fan, and they do actually go up to the Prem, I''d be more worried about how weak the team has looked recently and how much they''re reliant on one, erratic, player.  Not crowing about how they''re going to take 6 points off City when they got just 1 this season.

I''m proud of coming 2nd in the Championship in our first season back up.  I don''t really care what QPR fans think about it.  If we end up champions because QPR get docked points it''ll be nice but no big deal.  Our achievement is fantastic anyway.

[/quote]Bit harsh, Norwich have done really well getting promotion 2 seasons on the trot and that i would be proud of whoever i supported, 1st or 2nd place.We haven''t had it easy as some think due to our over the top owners with big egos, changing our badge, mascot and many other things at the club (to their liking not always to the fans), bringing in new managers practically on a monthly basis when they don''t even get a say in picking the team. The 1st time a manager has been given control is with Warnock and love him or hate him (i definately wasn''t one of his fans before he came to us, but you know how it is). he has transformed this club in the last 14 months agreeing only to join us if he could be in complete charge of the playing staff.Re our attendances i admit in some cases they could have been better but you were a team who had just been promoted the previous season so had fans who were still elated, hence being able to sell season tickets easier.You are also a club which has no competition for fans being the only club in the area unlike us who have Premiership clubs Chelsea and Fulham in close proximity also Arsenal and Spurs just across London (3 of the top 6), try convincing kids who to support.Our ground at the moment only holds 19.000 so 16k - 18k attendances are not far from full houses and you know how some fans are (fairweather) we could have sold out the last 5 or 6 games 2 or 3 times over, it was only on stupidity that they gave the whole away end to clubs who couldn''t even fill halve of it that made our attendances so low.Anyway this is not an argument i just wanted to try and explain a little about the misconceptions people have with regards to our club.Hope you all enjoy your day tomorrow, we will try but it will be difficult with this hanging over us. We the fans do not deserve it, we hope they give Gianni a lifetime ban as if it was not for his stupidity none of this would have happened and as for the timing by the FA well thats another story.Hopefully see you next your for 2 good games, our owners say they will spend but who knows could be just boosting their egos again.

Actually we''ve sold out our season tickets every year for as long as I can remember, including last year in the third tier, and the season before that when we got relegated.

We have had more season ticket holders than your average attendance (ie season tix, away fans and casuals combined) in every season for the last ten years, and not just by a small margin, by 4 or 5000.

The promotion last year had nothing to do with it - we averaged double your attendance last season when we were in League one.

You''re just a tin-pot club, we''re not glory hunters like your "fans".

[quote user="LondonR"] changing our badge, mascot and many other things at the club (to their liking not always to the fans)[/quote]It must have been heartbreaking to have your mascot changed. [:''(][IMG]http://www.gardenmartha.com/finger_smiley.gif[/IMG]

Ha ha, you may not even be going up yet LondonR you berk. All I do know is we definately are.

God I''m going to laugh so hard if you end up being refused promotion. We would rather have 2nd and our place in the prem safe next year than dubiously finish first and end up with a storm cloud of confusion over our heads regarding promotion. Add to that a tarnished reputation for rule breaking and manipulation.

[quote user="Harry"][quote user="LondonR"] changing our badge, mascot and many other things at the club (to their liking not always to the fans)[/quote]It must have been heartbreaking to have your mascot changed. [:''(][IMG]http://www.gardenmartha.com/finger_smiley.gif[/IMG][/quote]

To be fair Harry he is only about 7 years old so he probably misses the old mascot giving him hugs and waving at him.

You had your chance and you blew it. I pity your circumstances, but you really blew it. You blew it big time. Enjoy the Championship next season. Dont count on promotion next season.............................because you blew it!!