Sign in to follow this  
LondonR

2nd place lol

[quote user="LondonR"][quote user="Al Catraz"][quote user="LondonR"][quote user="San Miguel"]

personally, i wouldn''t rise to this moron - nothing can take away the fantastic feeling of winning promotion to the Premier League.

i take pleasure in knowing that we''ve got there without any disorder, corruption, or bad sportsmanship.  We don''t sign players illegally, and we don''t shy away from our debts.

no one in all 4 English leagues has had a more exciting season than Norwich City - why would anyone want to support anyone but NCFC, i really don''t know

OTBC!

[/quote]I think you''ve got a touch of sunstroke old chap. Vaya a ver un Medico.[/quote]

You''re a bit thick if you don''t realise that it''s you and your team QPR who are the ones with a problem. The vast majority of Norwich fans are exhilarated by the fact that we have won automatic promotion and are therefore currently the only team secure in the knowledge that we will be playing in the Premiership next season. TBH I feel sorry for the QPR fans because it''s not them who have hoodwinked the FA and got their club into all sorts of sh*t and I am not going to judge the majority of QPR fans on one looneytune like you who comes on here acting the idiot. I must admit to being a bit bemused because the Easter holidays are over so either you are playing truant from Wormholt Park Primary School or you are just retarded.

[/quote]Sorry if i come across the way i do but as you said ''i am thick, retarded and a looney tune who acts the idiot whilst playing truant''

What more do you expect.Friday or sooner we will all know either way so let''s enjoy it while it last. Had my catch for the day. I will be back Friday and will take whatever you have to give me, but remember you have to be ready to take as good as you give.[/quote]

You talk too much to be a proper troll mate. Generally, I feel for the QPR fans - and even you. Any club that ''wins'' the league playing meat and potato football (Taarabt aside) must be congratulated on their luck, but even if you come 2nd or worse after the hearing I will still say fair play to your club. Good luck next season in whatever division that may be.

Anyone here want to swap our guaranteed promotion for londonRsoles cup?

Or a chance to get promoted in the playoffs and a big fine?

or a place in next years Championship and a big fine?

or even a place in next years league 1 and a big fine?All options coming with Colin as manager and Adel Taarabt as your only decent player.Or not according to recent paper reports. [:D]I''ll happily stay in our guaranteed 2nd spot with Lambert in charge and the team we''ve built and nobody calling us "cheats", QPR may have or may not have won this League and done so fairly but one things for sure in so doing they''ve peaked and we my little hooped friend are still on the way upwards!!

[quote user="norfolkchance1"]I remember a thread a couple of years ago on a Liverpool messageboard where a Chelsea fan started doing the wind up thing and got a lot more than they bargained for. Every messageboard in the country could end up with a link to this thread if this Rangers fan has got it prematurely wrong. It could be a rather embarrasing epic fail.[/quote]

It will be a great shame as I''ve been reading some QPR boards lately and what comes across particularly on one is their gentle and very intelligent good humour.

I think we just got an odd one and he shouldn''t be allowed to embarrass his club as a fan.

We''re promoted. Its guaranteed, signed, sealed and delivered. I have not been able to stop smiling since Monday. My question for this QPR fan is. Have you honestly been able to do the same without the slightest doubt you wont be in the Premiership next season? No, didnt think so! You would trade places with us all day right now if you could (maybe not tomorrow who knows?). Your own captain Shaun Derry on Monday night as good as admitted it and you know it as well.

[quote user="LondonR"]Re me being a kid, you''re mum or sister whatever you do up there was probably still in her nappies when i started watching QPR,  LOL
[/quote]

Why do people find it so difficult to get the correct usage of your and you''re?[:$]

Just illiterate I suppose.

LondonR –

If you do as you state “come back Friday and will take whatever you have to give me” Then you may gain a little credibility on these boards, but I doubt it as you will probably give it back in some other way, all things considered should you get away with it, it will not dampen the jubilation on this board as we have achieved something we did not expected at the start of this season.

Sad really that your time could not be better spent on your own boards celebrating with your own fans , or is the title win so clouded by the hearing and the fact that your board is corrupt and that your forums are so doom and gloom, you thought you would become a wind WUM on ours.

We are having the party of the season at Carrow Road Saturday and ours is guaranteed is yours?

[quote user="LondonR"]We at Loftus Road will be celebrating being Champions, that means being the best team and finishing on top of the league.

Hope you enjoy you''re party but there is only one team which will be lifting the Championship trophy come saturday and it won''t be you.
Although if it makes you feel better you could always look at it the American way and call yourselves 1st Runner up LOL.

Looking forward to the easy 6 points we''ll be taking from you next year though, so that we can be thankful for and at at least you''re English even though you''re inbreds. Oh well can''t have it all.
[/quote]

What an entirely needless and bitter post. Personally I don''t care whether we have finished as champions or not i''m just delighted we are up and I think most other Norwich fans feel the same. Nobody here is saying we deserve to be champions although of course nobody wouold turn it down should it be handed to us on a plate.

Should be interesting to see how the two teams fare next season. Personally I think we are a better side than you anyway (take Taraabt out and QPR aint all that) and have a better manager so i''m pretty confident that we will hold our own next season.

Love this thread. QPR fans giving it the big we are despite not even being sure of being promoted yet! And that''s even before you take into account the lunacy of your board who look set to sack Neil Warnock and bring in Claudio Ranieri, or Zola or anyone of a huge number of Italian flops.

You are a c*ck sunshine typical gobby laaandaaaner. See you Carrow Road my old fruit, let''s have a beer?? Shall we?? That is if you even bother to go the games or if you just glory hunt!! B*ll end!!

The difference between 1st and 2nd in the championship is 25,000.  I think we can let you have that somehow LondonR [:)]Even if QPR do go up, and if they don''t then Cardiff (who have their own third party ownership problems) would take their place (and where would be the justice in that), then I would much rather be Norwich than QPR going into the Premiership.QPR have a first team full of 30-something journeymen, and one exceptional talent.  Norwich have a team full of hungry young players.  QPR has a manager who is very good at getting out of the championship, but has always failed in the Premiership, and is on his last pay check before he retires.  Norwich have a bright young manager who knows what it takes to win at the highest level, and knows what it takes to inspire players to become part of a sum which is greater than its'' parts.  QPR has a disaffected and stupidly rich board of directors, who in all likelihood bought the club to get it promoted before selling on.  For all their failures (and who doesn''t have those), the Norwich board have the best interests of the club at heart.Best of luck for next season LondonR.  We don''t hate you (despite your attempts to wind people up) and this ruling tomorrow isn''t our fault any more than it is yours. 

[quote user="Proper Charlie"]You are a c*ck sunshine typical gobby laaandaaaner. See you Carrow Road my old fruit, let''s have a beer?? Shall we?? That is if you even bother to go the games or if you just glory hunt!! B*ll end!![/quote]I bet you were one of the cocks who grassed up to the ob who was who after the game outside LR this season. Very clever.I''ll be back friday and if we lose the decision i will hold my hands up, but looks like we''re now gonna be given the trophy Saturday and the decision not to be made until Sunday so who knows what''s going on, anyway see ya all back on here after the outcome and good luck for Saturday hope you enjoy your celebrations as will we (and that''s not sarcastic it''s meant).

[quote user="norfolkchance1"]This was it: http://www.liverpoolway.co.uk/forum/ff-football-forum/84447-chelsea-fc-number-1-a.html And just about every football forum in country got hold of it.[/quote]

that''s brilliant.  does anyone remember that millwall fan who didn''t understand how a season ticket worked?  god bless the internet.

[quote user="LondonR"]We at Loftus Road will be celebrating being Champions, that means being the best team and finishing on top of the league. Hope you enjoy you''re party but there is only one team which will be lifting the Championship trophy come saturday and it won''t be you.Although if it makes you feel better you could always look at it the American way and call yourselves 1st Runner up LOL.Looking forward to the easy 6 points we''ll be taking from you next year though, so that we can be thankful for and at at least you''re English even though you''re inbreds. Oh well can''t have it all.[/quote]

QP HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!

Your such a t055er mate. QPR are a one man team that would be mid table without him. We took 4 easy points of you and found teams like doncaster more of a challenge which proves my point. You cheating london scumbags will get what you deserve whilst we will go on and establish ourselves as a premiership club. Your just a tiny london club, a bit like leyton orient and your success will only ever be short term.

[quote user="LondonR"]We at Loftus Road will be celebrating being Champions, that means being the best team and finishing on top of the league. Hope you enjoy you''re party but there is only one team which will be lifting the Championship trophy come saturday and it won''t be you.Although if it makes you feel better you could always look at it the American way and call yourselves 1st Runner up LOL.Looking forward to the easy 6 points we''ll be taking from you next year though, so that we can be thankful for and at at least you''re English even though you''re inbreds. Oh well can''t have it all.[/quote]If you think we will be disappointed or ashamed of only managing to claim 2nd you can think again. I only saw us finishing about 17th this season and so am absolutely delighted to be going up again.Apparently the case is even more serious than the Tevez affair and a former FA chief has said that the FA have to be fair to the other sides - apparently you only just stayed up last season, and that there will almost certainly be a points deduction. This means that next season it might be impossible for either of us to take any points off each other.....I wouldn''t speak too soon. Last season Spainboy, a Leeds fan on this forum was constantly saying that we would never catch Leeds and then disappeared. Ok, he got banned but came back at the end of the season under a different name to apologise. If he was able to come back under a different name, I wonder why he took so long in doing so?.....

Don''t think you will find me grassing people up mate. The fact that you remember such a trvial event gives me my suspicions of you. See you back on here Friday and look forward to meeting you at CR if your lot manage to buy their way out of this one!! OTBC

Had it for a while, was gonna change it with a similar one but thought it was probably a bit much for a family forum, mind you nobody ever complained.

What I find the funniest thing about this moron, is the fact that he reckon''s he isn''t a kid, and is an adult, yet he feels the need to put ''LOL'' in just about everyone of his posts and even in the thread title, isn''t that text speak for 12 year olds? Faurlin has gained QPR 11 points this year, which without them points, they would be in the play off spots, so this would be the number of points I''d take away from them. You know that you won''t be a Premier league club next year, and Warnock will be at WHU and The rat will be playing in the PL (Even though he is just a cheating tw@) . Enjoy a few more years in the 2nd flight buddy, and who knows, once Ecclestone and chums get bored of having you as a toy, you could really be in deep doo doo. We''ll pass on any messages to Chelsea next year if you want us too? You''ll have quite a wait till you get to play them again.

[quote user="ThorpeCanary"]Had it for a while, was gonna change it with a similar one but thought it was probably a bit much for a family forum, mind you nobody ever complained.[/quote]

I never complained , test the new one if if someone does you could remove it [;)]

Although, nice Muse avatar, Thorpe ;)

''''This was it:

http://www.liverpoolway.co.uk/forum/ff-football-forum/84447-chelsea-fc-number-1-a.html''''

^^ This is amazing, thanks for the link norfolkchance1. What a poor sod, I love how he begs them to keep his family out of it.

Moral of the tale; hide your IP address when waging war against major clubs forums.

[quote user="norfolkchance1"]This was it:

http://www.liverpoolway.co.uk/forum/ff-football-forum/84447-chelsea-fc-number-1-a.html

And just about every football forum in country got hold of it.[/quote]Brilliant, bit unfair on the guy though, oh no hang on a minute, it''s not  unfair at all he''s Chelscum.  Anyone that does anything against Chelscum is fine with me, thanks for that.Funniest thing is he''s slagging off Torres and now he plays for them.

He''s a binner, there''s enough clues

(and I don''t mean a rustic thinking he is a londoner)

ignore him and he''ll soon go back to watching his black and white betamax videos of their ''glorious history''

- or a spot of nicking charity tins

[quote user="City1st"]He''s a binner, there''s enough clues (and I don''t mean a rustic thinking he is a londoner) ignore him and he''ll soon go back to watching his black and white betamax videos of their ''glorious history'' - or a spot of nicking charity tins[/quote]

I second that. For god sake don''t respond to our misfit chums from the Planet Bin. He has had his fun only because some of you took it hook line and sinker.

LondonR - were you counting your chickens 25 years ago too???????????????????? Please let us know :-)