Sign in to follow this  
LondonR

2nd place lol

We at Loftus Road will be celebrating being Champions, that means being the best team and finishing on top of the league. Hope you enjoy you''re party but there is only one team which will be lifting the Championship trophy come saturday and it won''t be you.Although if it makes you feel better you could always look at it the American way and call yourselves 1st Runner up LOL.Looking forward to the easy 6 points we''ll be taking from you next year though, so that we can be thankful for and at at least you''re English even though you''re inbreds. Oh well can''t have it all.

[quote user="LondonR"]We at Loftus Road will be celebrating being Champions, that means being the best team and finishing on top of the league. Hope you enjoy you''re party but there is only one team which will be lifting the Championship trophy come saturday and it won''t be you.Although if it makes you feel better you could always look at it the American way and call yourselves 1st Runner up LOL.Looking forward to the easy 6 points we''ll be taking from you next year though, so that we can be thankful for and at at least you''re English even though you''re inbreds. Oh well can''t have it all.[/quote]enjoy another season in the championship wont you.. Cardiff City will be a fine addition to the Premiership

Would these apparent six points you''ll be taking off us be like the four we took off you this season?

[quote user="LondonRsole"]Looking forward to the easy 6 points we''ll be taking from you next year though, so that we can be thankful for and at at least you''re English even though you''re inbreds. Oh well can''t have it all.[/quote]Cheat!!!

Today''s rumour is that you''ll be getting relegated. After all, the FA must punish clubs that encourage cheating. You are top because you fielded a player you bought using an unregistered agent, plus other charges. Tin-pot club QPR, always have been always will be.

[quote user="LondonR"]We at Loftus Road will be celebrating being Champions, that means being the best team and finishing on top of the league.

Hope you enjoy you''re party but there is only one team which will be lifting the Championship trophy come saturday and it won''t be you.
Although if it makes you feel better you could always look at it the American way and call yourselves 1st Runner up LOL.

Looking forward to the easy 6 points we''ll be taking from you next year though, so that we can be thankful for and at at least you''re English even though you''re inbreds. Oh well can''t have it all.
[/quote]

And it is people like you that means most other teams up and down the country have no sympathy for the fans of QPR, in what is a terrible situation.

personally, i wouldn''t rise to this moron - nothing can take away the fantastic feeling of winning promotion to the Premier League.

i take pleasure in knowing that we''ve got there without any disorder, corruption, or bad sportsmanship.  We don''t sign players illegally, and we don''t shy away from our debts.

no one in all 4 English leagues has had a more exciting season than Norwich City - why would anyone want to support anyone but NCFC, i really don''t know

OTBC!

That''ll be the same easy 6 points you got off us this year?

At the end of the day, we''ll both be in the same league next season (FA permitting) and we''ll both be starting on 0 points (FA permitting). Oh.

Enjoy your party

[quote user="Death by Chocolate Starfish"]Today''s rumour is that you''ll be getting relegated. After all, the FA must punish clubs that encourage cheating. You are top because you fielded a player you bought using an unregistered agent, plus other charges. Tin-pot club QPR, always have been always will be.[/quote]Exactly what it is A Rumour. I suppose you believe the Sun too. lol Sorry but when did we actually cheat.And as for the poster who replied to my saying that we will be taking 6pts off you next season with ''that will be like the 4 you took off us''Actually it won''t it will be two points more. lolChampiones, Championes, ole, ole, ole.The trophy is ours, the trophy is ours,f off naarwichThe trophy is ours.

[quote user="LondonR"][quote user="Death by Chocolate Starfish"]Today''s rumour is that you''ll be getting relegated. After all, the FA must punish clubs that encourage cheating. You are top because you fielded a player you bought using an unregistered agent, plus other charges. Tin-pot club QPR, always have been always will be.[/quote]Exactly what it is A Rumour. I suppose you believe the Sun too. lol Sorry but when did we actually cheat.And as for the poster who replied to my saying that we will be taking 6pts off you next season with ''that will be like the 4 you took off us''Actually it won''t it will be two points more. lolChampiones, Championes, ole, ole, ole.The trophy is ours, the trophy is ours,f off naarwichThe trophy is ours.[/quote]we''ve won it 3 times before... nice to see a little team have their day for once.

[quote user="LondonR"]We may or may not will be the Champions 2010/11 as we cheated and then tried to cover it up - no other team can say that.

[/quote]There I''ve fixed your signature for you[:)].

hehe love a good bit of trolling.

QPR are in trouble, however i think the FA will fail to do anything meaingful that will affect the outcom of 1st and 2nd place.

I saw tarrabt or however you spell his surname is itching to leave to another club already, doubt he would oust hoolahan though....!

We will be taking a minimum of 4pts from you if you are in the same division.

And please do not start crying too loudly when our fans invade your boards should it all go badly wrong on Friday. You really will not get any sympathy.

[quote user="San Miguel"]

personally, i wouldn''t rise to this moron - nothing can take away the fantastic feeling of winning promotion to the Premier League.

i take pleasure in knowing that we''ve got there without any disorder, corruption, or bad sportsmanship.  We don''t sign players illegally, and we don''t shy away from our debts.

no one in all 4 English leagues has had a more exciting season than Norwich City - why would anyone want to support anyone but NCFC, i really don''t know

OTBC!

[/quote]I think you''ve got a touch of sunstroke old chap. Vaya a ver un Medico.

''And as for the poster who replied to my saying that we will be taking 6pts off you next season with ''that will be like the 4 you took off us''

Actually it won''t it will be two points more. lol''

Ha ha, I think we''ve found this kids intellectual level. I was merely pointing out we took 4 points off you this season, one win and one draw. If you''re going to start an argument by saying you''ll be taking six points off us next season (good luck?!) it''s probably best to base that on having done well against us recently. Which you haven''t.

Come back and say hello when we''re awarded the championship ;)

This guys is brilliant. I am in awe of his confidence especially considering what we have heard about QPR in the last week.The ex head of FA said he is ''almost certain qpr will be deducted points''The list seems to be getting longer everyday about the actual ''crimes'' you have commited and more and more cases keep popping up where in the past team have been docked points. You should be very worried.I was feeling a little sorry for QPR fans going through all of this, celebrating promotion (twice, haha) and then being told it is still maybe. Somehow not so much anymore. I will be very much looking forwards to celebrating the title on Saturday with my comrades.Y''ARMY!

[quote user="Jonzey"]''And as for the poster who replied to my saying that we will be taking 6pts off you next season with ''that will be like the 4 you took off us''

Actually it won''t it will be two points more. lol''

Ha ha, I think we''ve found this kids intellectual level. I was merely pointing out we took 4 points off you this season, one win and one draw. If you''re going to start an argument by saying you''ll be taking six points off us next season (good luck?!) it''s probably best to base that on having done well against us recently. Which you haven''t.

Come back and say hello when we''re awarded the championship ;)[/quote]I admit two good games and we lost to a better team on the day, but in the end it''s all about the whole season and we are the ones who have finished top.The reason i state 6 pts next year is that our owners hopefully (& finally) be spending big, we will still be in the prem the following season where you will be back in the championship. Re me being a kid, you''re mum or sister whatever you do up there was probably still in her nappies when i started watching QPR,  LOL

Sorry LondonR, with the way you write I just assumed you were 12. No offence ;)

Anyway, I asked Mumsister about how to spell. She says you can''t, and misspelling ''you''re'' is the sign of idiocy.

I showed this thread to a QPR fan who also happens to be a friend. He is quite active on their message boards and said that this bloke, LondonR, is an absolute embarrassment and he wanted to express his apologies to us as one bad apple should not spoil the bunch.

Also, he added that the timing of his post before the judgement has been released is astounding. Lunacy he called it and he is setting himself up for a bellyfull of crow if things don''t go QPR''s way.

[quote user="LondonR"][quote user="San Miguel"]

OTBC!

[/quote]

I think you''ve got a touch of sunstroke old chap.
Vaya a ver un Medico.

[/quote]

You''re a bit thick if you don''t realise that it''s you and your team QPR who are the ones with a problem. The vast majority of Norwich fans are exhilarated by the fact that we have won automatic promotion and are therefore currently the only team secure in the knowledge that we will be playing in the Premiership next season. TBH I feel sorry for the QPR fans because it''s not them who have hoodwinked the FA and got their club into all sorts of sh*t and I am not going to judge the majority of QPR fans on one looneytune like you who comes on here acting the idiot. I must admit to being a bit bemused because the Easter holidays are over so either you are playing truant from Wormholt Park Primary School or you are just retarded.

[quote user="Al Catraz"][quote user="LondonR"][quote user="San Miguel"]

OTBC!

[/quote]I think you''ve got a touch of sunstroke old chap. Vaya a ver un Medico.[/quote]

You''re a bit thick if you don''t realise that it''s you and your team QPR who are the ones with a problem. The vast majority of Norwich fans are exhilarated by the fact that we have won automatic promotion and are therefore currently the only team secure in the knowledge that we will be playing in the Premiership next season. TBH I feel sorry for the QPR fans because it''s not them who have hoodwinked the FA and got their club into all sorts of sh*t and I am not going to judge the majority of QPR fans on one looneytune like you who comes on here acting the idiot. I must admit to being a bit bemused because the Easter holidays are over so either you are playing truant from Wormholt Park Primary School or you are just retarded.

[/quote]Sorry if i come across the way i do but as you said ''i am thick, retarded and a looney tune who acts the idiot whilst playing truant''

What more do you expect.Friday or sooner we will all know either way so let''s enjoy it while it last. Had my catch for the day. I will be back Friday and will take whatever you have to give me, but remember you have to be ready to take as good as you give.

QPR - a club so tin pot, even their dressing rooms are too small.....[url]http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/teams/queens-park-rangers/8488676/Queens-Park-Rangers-celebrations-following-promotion-to-Premier-League-threatened-by-more-off-field-problems.html[/url]

I remember a thread a couple of years ago on a Liverpool messageboard where a Chelsea fan started doing the wind up thing and got a lot more than they bargained for. Every messageboard in the country could end up with a link to this thread if this Rangers fan has got it prematurely wrong. It could be a rather embarrasing epic fail.

This was it:

http://www.liverpoolway.co.uk/forum/ff-football-forum/84447-chelsea-fc-number-1-a.html

And just about every football forum in country got hold of it.