Sign in to follow this  
Pete Raven

New (but quite depressing) feature

I heard that Gary Holt is into light training. Actually it was on Anglia news about a week ago with a report inwhich he was running around in the backround.

Obviously its no contact or full training at the moment but he must be closer than nearly two months away?

This is not all bad news Peter. As one of the supporters who will be travelling to Villa in the hope of one of the 400 tickets, maybe if they are all sold out there will be room on the bench!!!!!

[quote]This is not all bad news Peter. As one of the supporters who will be travelling to Villa in the hope of one of the 400 tickets, maybe if they are all sold out there will be room on the bench!!!!![/quote]

If I was in your shoes, I would be gutted if the 400 sold out before I got to the front - fortunately it would only be a 15 minute train journey home! What would a disappointed fan do? Make the 2 1/2 hour drive back home straight away, listen to it on BBC WM, or explore the delights of Brum? 

[quote]If I was in your shoes, I would be gutted if the 400 sold out before I got to the front - fortunately it would only be a 15 minute train journey home! What would a disappointed fan do? Make the 2 1/2 ...[/quote]

I''m not even thinking about that Brum, as I am taking to juniors with me, What other games are on in the area?