Sign in to follow this  
SuperStopper

Away Season Ticket

Can someone please provide a link or explain how the away season ticket works please.

Also does anyone know when they go on sale for next season?

Thanks

you sign up then get the money taken out of your account and receive tickets for every away game.. bear in mind we will be playing Sunday and monday at stupid O Clock make sure you can get to the games!

A lot of people wanting these all of a sudden isn''t there. Couldn''t you be arsed with Walsall away on a Tuesday night last year.

[quote user="sergio"]A lot of people wanting these all of a sudden isn''t there. Couldn''t you be arsed with Walsall away on a Tuesday night last year.
[/quote] [:D] Very harsh!

I''ve been to 12 away games this year and only 4 last year... does that make me a glory hunter? [;)]

Think people are going to have a nasty financial shock if they''re knee-jerking into an AST. At least £40 for most games next season, and pushing £50 for the big clubs. Adds up quick.

Basically as said NCFC debit you about 4 weeks before each game.  You can cancel up to 5 times before automatically dropping out of the scheme.

I had one for 7 years and they work well if you are planning to go to every game.

The thing is though NCFC have capped these at 700 and with 350 people offered renewal from last season (I expect most or all to take up) they could well be sold out or near too already.

[quote user="s10_yellow"]Think people are going to have a nasty financial shock if they''re knee-jerking into an AST. At least £40 for most games next season, and pushing £50 for the big clubs. Adds up quick.[/quote]

Agreed - people should bear that in mind also.

[quote user="CT"]

[quote user="sergio"]A lot of people wanting these all of a sudden isn''t there. Couldn''t you be arsed with Walsall away on a Tuesday night last year.

I''ve been to 12 away games this year and only 4 last year... does that make me a glory hunter? [;)]

[/quote]

I do not think he was directing it at you - but what he states is true!! I was around the station after the 1P5WICH game and heard a woman saying to a man - "I really enjoyed that" he then replied with "how many times you been away? they great hey?"

- her response really angered me - "oh I do not go that often, I went to Charlton away last season and Ipswich this season, and I think it was the Scunthorpe one at home this season... 6-0 it was!"

how she got tickets for Charlton and ipswich I will never know - when me and my mates with 8 away stubs and home season tickets for years were left back in Norwich listening to it on the bloody radio!!!

Yella Forever - thats the luck of the draw I am afraid.  I know loads of people who had been to at least a few away games this season and were not sucessful, yet someone else I know who had not done an away for 2 years got one.  The rules are laid out at the start of the season, so could not really complain.

[quote user="CT"]

[/quote]

CT you said the same on Facebook :P (well not about Walsall)

"I do not think he was directing it at you - but what he states is true!! I was around the station after the 1P5WICH game and heard a woman saying to a man - "I really enjoyed that" he then replied with "how many times you been away? they great hey?"

- her response really angered me - "oh I do not go that often, I went to Charlton away last season and Ipswich this season, and I think it was the Scunthorpe one at home this season... 6-0 it was!"

how she got tickets for Charlton and ipswich I will never know"

Had exactly the same experience at Ipswich. Started chatting to the youngish lad next to me and it turned out that that was his first away game of the season.

[quote user="Ren"]

Basically as said NCFC debit you about 4 weeks before each game.  You can cancel up to 5 times before automatically dropping out of the scheme.

I had one for 7 years and they work well if you are planning to go to every game.

The thing is though NCFC have capped these at 700 and with 350 people offered renewal from last season (I expect most or all to take up) they could well be sold out or near too already.

[/quote]Blimey I had no idea we had that many away ASTH''s this season, would have thought we would have had something closer to 50, not many people have the time or money to be an ASTH.

[quote user="Wembley_Canary"][quote user="Ren"]

[/quote]

Blimey I had no idea we had that many away ASTH''s this season, would have thought we would have had something closer to 50, not many people have the time or money to be an ASTH.
[/quote]

I am pretty sure we have always had between 200-400 ASTs except in 04/05 when it was 1000.

I want to go to as many as possible really, and am contemplating getting an away season ticket but not sure yet think it may be too costly. Annoying thing is im about 2 short of the 10 stubs so not at the best priority group. I really think there should probably be some sort of priority for people who have been to away games over the last two years. I went to a good 15 or so in league one and arounf 12 this season and yet I can see me not getting tickets ahead of someone who hassnt been to any away games

[quote user="ncfc4life"]I want to go to as many as possible really, and am contemplating getting an away season ticket but not sure yet think it may be too costly. Annoying thing is im about 2 short of the 10 stubs so not at the best priority group. I really think there should probably be some sort of priority for people who have been to away games over the last two years. I went to a good 15 or so in league one and arounf 12 this season and yet I can see me not getting tickets ahead of someone who hassnt been to any away games
[/quote]

Doesn''t matter what system you have. There will always be people who will be dissapointed in not getting tickets.

Had mine about 7 yrs. Money comes out around 2wks before game. Saves a lot of hassle, and always get a seat where you want. Have missed only a couple away in last 10 years due to work, did all last yr and this! (you also get cup games as well by the way). I reccomend if you can devote the time!