Sign in to follow this  
a1canary

Transfer Target - Adam The Llama?

Llama looked the business when they humbled us at FCR last season. Having said that I''m really surprised how they''ve managed to keep the core of their squad (Llama, Barnard, Lambert, Puncheon) whilst still in L1 without other clubs poaching, so there could be even greater resistance now they are promoted. Snodgrass is an awesome shout though.    

puncheon went to millwall on loan, scored a hat trick in one game then blackpool nabbed him. since then he''s looked very decent at premier league level whenever ive seen him play on tv. he had the chelsea defence all over the place! havent seen much of adam the llama but sounds promising

Just cant see how we would get him. The Saints are looking up now and with a good attacking core Lambert/the Llama/the other chap why would he want to leave! Although 6m is wayy to much.

If they can keep their squad together they''ll be a good bet to ''do a Norwich''. Depends what shape they''re in financially. I think Llama will attract a lot of interest over the summer so will be interesting to see how things shape up. I think they will ask a lot for him but i''d pay maybe 2-3m. He could be as good as

Wes who himself would command 5-6m.

sure they quoted stoke £6m last summer, but would be a good investment

I hope your been sarcastic, since when did Norwich City ever spend £6,000,000 investing in a player?

If they can keep their squad together they''ll be a good bet to ''do a Norwich''. Depends what shape they''re in financially. I think Llama will attract a lot of interest over the summer so will be interesting to see how things shape up. I think they will ask a lot for him but i''d pay maybe 2-3m. He could be as good as

Wes who himself would command 5-6m.

Yes Wes would command £6,000,000. or for just £2,000,000 more you can get Rafa Van Der Vaart.

You live in a dream a world.

You''d get no more than £1,500,000 for Wes.

A 19 year old promising England U21 International?

Also it was undisclosed and rising on account of how many Premier League and International appearances, not 8 Mil up front.

Lewis McGugan and Chris Cohen from Forest will be worth a look as additions to our midfield also if Forest fail to win promotion through the play-offs.

I''d be going all out to sign Scot Sinclair from Swansea. David Nugent and Shane Long on Frees. Add to what we''ve got and thats the attacking part almost sorted.

SHANE LONG - apparently he signed a new contract so he has 1 more season to go. Reading are rumoured to want £5m for him

SNODGRASS - he''s been disappointing in recent weeks. I dont know if he has been carrying an injury.

SINCLAIR - hardly uses his left foot to kick a ball......so if he operates on the left just keep him close to the touch line and he is quiet just like the Swansea away game.

NUGENT - hasn''t been wonderful at Premiership level.

[quote user="scrappy33"]I''d be going all out to sign Scot Sinclair from Swansea. David Nugent and Shane Long on Frees. Add to what we''ve got and thats the attacking part almost sorted.[/quote]

Why would Reading give Long away on a free ffs?