Sign in to follow this  
InLambertWeTrust!

Why does the QPR thing concern us in any way?

Yes we could become champions but other than that I really dont care about it.What are your reasons (if at all) for taking an interest?OTBC*this isnt a dig btw just a genuine interest*

Champions? That is the interest.

And general football interest. Some people aren''t 100% addicted just to NCFC (I didn''t think you were) QPR are one of many other football teams, and in our league....

My only interest is to ensure that football clubs who cheat, are punished accordingly. It doesn''t interest me that it''s the top team, or the bottom team, or any team in between. However in this case it just happens that the team involved is the one who won the Championship and therefore I will watch as every other team around us scrambles for some sort of justice; while in the meantime knowing that the chaos has nothing to do with us and ''little old Norwich'' can just go about its business.God I''ve been sleeping so much better since Monday......

Imagine how crazy this forum would be this evening if we were still in the mix[:D][:D]. I''m just interested in the way it''s being handled as regards timings etc. It''s really difficult to comprehend how badly it is all being handled [8-)].   

I actually dont care much for winning the title in this way if we do. I am however interested in watching the colossal c*ck up the FA will inevitably make of this and to be able to do it without it majorly affecting us is reassuring too. I do feel for the QPR fans though, it was always going to be abit of a lottery with the idiots at the FA.

Simply because (if) they have broken the rules they should be subsequently punished. It also brings to light how inept our FA are when it comes to the crunch. We as fans have a right to know the ins, outs and ups and downs of the game that we follow day in, day out. Pay our hard earned money to attend. The FA seem to forget who the biggest things are to football, us THE FANS!

In my mind even if they are deducted enough points to put us top we wont really be champions - or at least it wont feel like it.

Sorry but whatever punishment the FA dish out will be 3 years in arriving. If points are deducted this season it wont detract from the fact that QPR won the league and were then punished for something that happened before the current manager, chairman and half of the team were about for.

Other teams that season may well have had their futures effected by that players signing, ours this season hasn''t been greatly.

"because they cheated"

Not until the hearing rules as such

ps history should teach you (as a woman) that being found guilty without a fair trial is not a good idea

(though sticking Warnock in the ducking stool might be)

Whilst I do not think it is right to dock points from QPR, I must admit that one benefit of a big deduction would be the look on Warnock''s face!!! Also many city fans I know stand to win quite large sums of money. Nit me sadly.

[quote user="city4eva"]Because I backed QPR to win the league[/quote]

Should not effect you. Most of the larger bookmakers are paying out on QPR and should they have the title taken away will then also pay out on Norwich.

Im happy with us finishing 2nd. it wont feel right becoming champions, because we didnt win enough games to become that. i prefer to become 1st knowing we did it on merit.

so yeah the FA have really screwed up this time. Should of been sorted out ages ago

Am I the only person who hopes that they get points deducted but still go up. My thinking is that this will stop both Welsh teams having the opportunity of getting promotion.

Cardiff have just shown pure arrogance saying that they were the best team in the league and Dave Jones needs to go on a humility course.

Swansea''s players celebrating the victory afterwards in the changing room the way they did and there keeper''s antics with Holt.

Also, working in Cardiff it just makes me chuckle inwardly alot....lol

3 leauge titles in less than 10 years, not to bad a ring to that. how many can the scum say they have had recently?

3 in 25 years certainly

but not 3 in less than ten years

[quote user="City1st"]"because they cheated"

Not until the hearing rules as such

ps history should teach you (as a woman) that being found guilty without a fair trial is not a good idea

(though sticking Warnock in the ducking stool might be)[/quote]Until the Warnock comment i was quite beginning to like you.Good and bad in us all see.

Where do you start?

Because we would be possibly the only team in football history to win 2 divisions in a row

Because they could start behind us in the Prem league which would be a massive boost to us

Because its a big football story anyway

Because it effects how else is coming up with us...

And because Colin will be well happy!

It goes against the whole ethos of sport and sporting behaviour to allow those that get an unfair advantage by not sticking to the rules to get away with it and win.Plus it''s quite funny to see Warnock trying to defend what he was positively for just a few years ago.

I would love it if we become champions at QPR''s expense!

It''s a bit like coming second in the Olympic 100m''s only to find the winner was on steroids.

Cut the cr@p we deserve to win - we didn''t cheat!

Hand it over, hand it over, hand it over, kooopeeyaar! I feel sorry for their supporters being messed around like this, but if they are found guilty but allowed to keep the title then their silverware will be tarnished anyway.

Of course it concerns us, but not half as much as for Cardiff and those in the POFFs

The QPR thing is important for 2 reasons.

1 - we can win the league which everyone should want if you are a City fan

2 - it prevents the other 2 teams who will be promoted with us from planning properly for next season. If the playoffs are in jeopardy it gives us at least a month of pre-season planning for the Premiership which will give us a big head start on the other teams coming up.

Top 6 next year.