Sign in to follow this  
nolegs

Satanic rites at Carrow rd.?

Surely to get the amount of injuries,wrong decisions,woodwork rather than the net,and all round bad luck,someone or something must have upset the higher powers?Has Doomcaster secretly took up voodoo?Worthy started to listen to Death Metal whils''t reciting the Bible backwards?

Or is it just bloody 1st Whiz with his famous reverse hex with a half pike and twist just cocked up with his spell book?

Perhaps its time for Worthy to piddle on the corner posts a la Birmingham?? 

I think its Satan we need on our side.

Remember a few months back the ground was blessed by a priest? Well I don''t think we should be putting all our eggs in one basket like that.
Maybe the "other side" have taken note of this and are trying to show us the error of our ways. Perhaps we should be more open to the power of the dark side

After all, the devils got all the good gear. Sex, drugs, rock and roll, heavy metal, the blues. All have been described as Satan''s little helpers.

When I first saw the topic title for this thread, I thought perhaps the Club were putting on a heavy metal band to raise funds for a new player. 

Kinda gutted to find out that the thread is more concerned with our recent rich vein of unluckiness - gutted!? I''m not even sure there''s a band called Satanic Rites, but it would have been an awesome sight if there were such a band and they were playing Carrow Road. LET''S RAWK!  

The Darkness would be a good one. They''re big enough to fill Carrow Road too.

No legs,

"Perhaps its time for Worthy to piddle on the corner posts a la Birmingham "

We could charge to watch, might get us enough money for another player ! 

But we could only pay a piddling price for him though. 

[quote]Surely to get the amount of injuries,wrong decisions,woodwork rather than the net,and all round bad luck,someone or something must have upset the higher powers?Has Doomcaster secretly took up voodoo?W...[/quote]

Yes there is an explanation Nolegs.

Long ago, under the pitch at Carrow Road, dead Roman soldiers ''slept'' in peaceful rest.

And then the club dug it up and installed a new pitch!. The price of this desecration is now resulting in the bad luck with all our injuries.

The Roman spirits are angry, and must be appeased. But how?...

If you could travel back in time and consult a high priestess of Remus, it would be easy.

Failing that, I would advice a Club official, to pour some lambs blood on the centre spot at midnight, and beg them for forgiveness!.

PS. Before the ground was built, evidence of Roman culture was found in that area, I believe.                                   

How about slashing the heads off a few scum supporters and spilling their blood to appease the gods during the halftime interval?

[quote]How about slashing the heads off a few scum supporters and spilling their blood to appease the gods during the halftime interval?[/quote]

Green Blood won''t work !   Gotta be Human blood.

I think the player''s need to "Exorcise" a little bit more......

Or, maybe the treatment room requires a couple of litres of "Holty water" splashed around it, by our very own "St Francis of the midfield!" I could go on - but I won''t.... OTBC ;~)