Sign in to follow this  
Yellowfuture

Club Sponsor

How does our sponsorship deal with Aviva work? They will now be getting exposure on our shirts to pretty much a global audience.Presumably there is  a contractual arrangement to increase the value of the contract, renegotiate it or terminate it and retender, anyone know?  Would be intersting to know how much more our deal is now worth? 

Are we keepin them as sponsors. Swear they only signed a three year deal back in 2008 unless that has been extended. Out of interest also what is going on in terms of the kits? Im guessing the home one is due another year isnt it as only had it for a year so far, and new away one?

There was a video clip somewhere of an Aviva representative blabbling on about how with Norwich City in the premiership the brand will get global exposure.

So I can only assume from that that they are staying on as sponsor?

It will have roughly the same contractual conditions as player contracts, other advertisers and uncle Tom Cobby and all.

As to how much more I don''t think it really matters. it is not going to be us spending the money. All we need to know is that given the boards recent attitude and business style it will be the best we could get and will add that much more to a swelling pot.

It also has a reasonable credibility (and suitability, might I add) rather than Blackpool ''s Wonga and our rustic neighbours who used to have Fisons stuck on their shirt. Both of the latter rather appropriate some might think.

At one of the Fans Forums there was a representative from Aviva who was asked about sponsorship and if I remember correctly he said that there was a sliding scale which means the higher division we''re in the more money we get from Aviva.

[quote user="Bethnal Yellow and Green"][quote user="thefutureisyellow"]Your right, April 2008 for 3 years. [/quote]Wasn''t the deal extended when we were relegated to League One?[/quote]Yes, that''s correct.