Sign in to follow this  
jb

NCFC v Coventry - predictions?

almost forgot there was a match tomorrow!

i''ll go for an entertaining 2-2 draw.  Holt and Crofts.

I think we will get nice win, i think its important as we don''t do well on the last day (and its possible next season it could be a key day) so i think a win is what we need.

3-0 with Holt, Martin and Hoolahan scoring just like the good old days :D

6-2 with Holt scoring 4 to give him Championship Top Scorer Title and win me another 1250 quid  [:D] [<:o)] 

*In that we have lost our last 6. Last time we won last game of the season, was last time we won promotion to the prem, so maybe we will win tomorrow :)

I would like to think that the players will "turn it on" for the fans, but I suspect that they are tired

may also struggle to concentrate.

Coventry are an improving side with good results recently, so they will provide good opposition.

I think it could be 1-1 or 2-2, but Coventry may just sneak it.

Lambert will deffo want a great performance tomorrow. The man will except nothing less.

4-0 4-1 Norwich.

Roll on next season please :)

Very open game which finishes 2-2. I also predict I am going to have an absolute blast tomorrow celebrating our promotion.

I actually could not care less- well thats a lie actually i want us to win every game..

I''m meeting up with people I knew from school in Norfolk to celebrate so should be brilliant :D

City 0 Cov 1

We will kick off with intent, abandoning our traditional punt-it-out-on-the-left flank process of taking centre kicks in favour of a move my spies at Colney have described as a "grid-iron screen". Still with me? Great.

The gist of it is Ruddy will run full pelt and absolutely helm the ball from a yard inside the Cov half, the protective huddle screen of all 10 city players diving to the floor as Ruddy blamms a 101mph scorcher right into the goal.

"HUZZZZAH SING HOZANNAH" we will roar, before cursing not sticking a quid on him at the Ladbrokes booth and then conceding 2 soft goals from corners. Our other incident of note will be Lappin failing to get a shot on target all match despite everyone teeing him up when better placed to slot. Ruddy will mock him at the final whistle for having scored more, Lappin won''t take it in jest and Culverhouse will have to seperate them. This will be glossed over by the euphoric promotion celebrations but mark my words, we''ll need a new keeper as Lappin will simmer all summer and take violent revenge in pre-season by pepper-spraying Ruddy as he stumbles out of Rocco''s, ruling him out for weeks. Displaced contact lenses/eye infection, 6-8 weeks, innit.

1-2 Cov.

Also, why oh why do the pink un put the scores like this on the City Fixtures bit (away games)

Bristol C (a) 0-3

Ipswich (a) 1-5

Its a city fixtures page, put our score first its confusing to glance at, I doubt other teams come here to get their scores so lets just do ours first as its all about us. Sort it ffs Pete.

Holt won''t play, i''m almost certain of that. He''s dead on his a*se with one leg. He''s been playing on adrenalin and will power for the last three games, he needs a rest. I think Chrissy and Simeon will start for us in an experimental line up that could also include a couple of fringe players.But i think whoever plays they''re going to find it difficult to concentrate and focus when there''s a massive party going on all around Carrow Road for 90 minutes! A bit like the Preston game when we last got promotion to the Prem. We won that just but i can see this being a draw.

[quote user="mikewalker"]

We will kick off with intent, abandoning our traditional punt-it-out-on-the-left flank process of taking centre kicks in favour of a move my spies at Colney have described as a "grid-iron screen". Still with me? Great.

The gist of it is Ruddy will run full pelt and absolutely helm the ball from a yard inside the Cov half, the protective huddle screen of all 10 city players diving to the floor as Ruddy blamms a 101mph scorcher right into the goal.

"HUZZZZAH SING HOZANNAH" we will roar, before cursing not sticking a quid on him at the Ladbrokes booth and then conceding 2 soft goals from corners. Our other incident of note will be Lappin failing to get a shot on target all match despite everyone teeing him up when better placed to slot. Ruddy will mock him at the final whistle for having scored more, Lappin won''t take it in jest and Culverhouse will have to seperate them. This will be glossed over by the euphoric promotion celebrations but mark my words, we''ll need a new keeper as Lappin will simmer all summer and take violent revenge in pre-season by pepper-spraying Ruddy as he stumbles out of Rocco''s, ruling him out for weeks. Displaced contact lenses/eye infection, 6-8 weeks, innit.

1-2 Cov.

Also, why oh why do the pink un put the scores like this on the City Fixtures bit (away games)

Bristol C (a) 0-3

Ipswich (a) 1-5

Its a city fixtures page, put our score first its confusing to glance at, I doubt other teams come here to get their scores so lets just do ours first as its all about us. Sort it ffs Pete.

[/quote]I used to wonder why sometimes teams were on the left and sometimes on the right-hand side, but I''ve discovered in recent years that the home side is always the team on the left. With cup finals though, it just depends on which semi final is over first.

I think it will be like the last game of last season, they are up, the fans wont mind whatever the result [:)]

[quote user="mikewalker"]

1-2 Cov.

Bristol C (a) 0-3

Ipswich (a) 1-5

[/quote]I totally agree Mike. Its pathetic and makes it almost impossible to sort out whats what. I have never seen it done in this manner anywhere else. It makes it look like the place is run by amateurs.I emailed them about it last year and didn''t even get an acknowledgement.Extremely unprofessional

[quote user="HazzaJet"][quote user="mikewalker"]

1-2 Cov.

Bristol C (a) 0-3

Ipswich (a) 1-5

[/quote]I used to wonder why sometimes teams were on the left and sometimes on the right-hand side, but I''ve discovered in recent years that the home side is always the team on the left. With cup finals though, it just depends on which semi final is over first.[/quote]Nobody else does it the way its done by the Pinkun.You will always find goals for in the lefthand column and goals against in the righthand column. That is the standard practice everywhere.Except of cousre on the Pinkun.

Anything as long as Coventry don''t score! Got a bet with a mate for 20 chicken nuggets (£4.39), need to win this! 3-0 please, Holt Jackson Pacheco!

[quote user="ricardo"][quote user="HazzaJet"][quote user="mikewalker"]

1-2 Cov.

Bristol C (a) 0-3

Ipswich (a) 1-5

[/quote]I used to wonder why sometimes teams were on the left and sometimes on the right-hand side, but I''ve discovered in recent years that the home side is always the team on the left. With cup finals though, it just depends on which semi final is over first.[/quote]Nobody else does it the way its done by the Pinkun.You will always find goals for in the lefthand column and goals against in the righthand column. That is the standard practice everywhere.Except of cousre on the Pinkun.[/quote]I''ve never seen it on a website that covers a whole league (eg Sky Sports or BBC Sport). The Pink''un just does it the way the final score would have looked on tv or in the newspapers ie Norwich 4-1 Ipswich, Ipswich 1-5 Norwich, and Portsmouth 0-1 Norwich. I can guarantee you though that our game tomorrow will be Norwich v Coventry and that Cardiff''s game will be Burnley v Cardiff.